Hi jc, what have you tried that is improving your bb condition?
Hi all, I am glad there is this forum as all of you understand how I feel. I have been suffering from bb for 20 yrs, since i was a teenager! My mom used to suffer from bb too but she doesn't seem to now that she is in her 60s.
I have ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how bad is it?
- Replies: 53
- Views: 18381
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.