THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by oceanloverb
Wed May 05, 2010 2:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone had teeth extracted due to Periodontal Disease
Replies: 0
Views: 1113

Anyone had teeth extracted due to Periodontal Disease

I was curious to know if anyone had teeth extracted due to periodontal disease? Did you get the mini implants over dentures? Did the mdis feel like natural teeth? Was the halitosis cured? My bb is so bad that the bad rotten egg sulfer smell will fill up a house or room. I don't even have to open my ...
by oceanloverb
Wed May 05, 2010 2:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Clorial
Replies: 8
Views: 6375

re:Periodontal Surgery

Well I have had periodontal surgery and nothing stopped the halitosis. In Cancun they quoted me like $4300 to have denture over min dental implants. They also told me that I would need antibiotics for it as well. I have heard of 2 people that had halitosis from periodontal disease and after their ...
by oceanloverb
Mon May 03, 2010 4:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Clorial
Replies: 8
Views: 6375

Clorial

Has anyone tried this herbal supplement to treat Chronic Halitosis? I was curious if it worked or not? It has a 75% effective rate. Also, does anyone have periodontal disease? I know that this sounds ridiculous but I am seriously considering getting teeth extracted and getting dentures over dental ...
by oceanloverb
Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:56 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: I just want a cure.....
Replies: 8
Views: 7222

I just want a cure.....

I have been having a chronic bad breath problem now for 5 years. I have sleep apnea, and periodontal disease. I want some good advice on how to cure this. It smells like a constant "rotten egg smell", and it is very embarrasing. It has made me become agoraphobic and completely changed my life for ...
by oceanloverb
Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Peridontal disease or Sleep Apnea(dry mouth)
Replies: 2
Views: 1124

re:Bad Breath

It started in 2005 when I was 34 years old.
by oceanloverb
Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Peridontal disease or Sleep Apnea(dry mouth)
Replies: 2
Views: 1124

Peridontal disease or Sleep Apnea(dry mouth)

I am so confused. I don't know which health issue is the main problem to my bad breath. I go to the dentist every 3 months for my deep gum perio cleanings. My sleep apnea, I have had since I was a kid. So I am unsure on which one is causing this problem. I am soon to have gastric bypass so the sleep ...
by oceanloverb
Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorophyll
Replies: 2
Views: 1602

Chlorophyll

Has anyone tried to use Chlorophyll to treat bad breath? Someone suggested it to me & said that it is an internal deodorizer. I was just wondering if it is effective.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗