THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Peridontal disease or Sleep Apnea(dry mouth)
-
oceanloverb
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:45 am
Peridontal disease or Sleep Apnea(dry mouth)
I am so confused. I don't know which health issue is the main problem to my bad breath. I go to the dentist every 3 months for my deep gum perio cleanings. My sleep apnea, I have had since I was a kid. So I am unsure on which one is causing this problem. I am soon to have gastric bypass so the sleep apnea should be eliminated after I loose the weight. Anyone have any clues?
Has anyone tried to use Chlorophyll to treat bad breath? Someone advised me to use it & said that it was a natural internal cleanser.
-
oceanloverb
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:45 am
re:Bad Breath
It started in 2005 when I was 34 years old.
Has anyone tried to use Chlorophyll to treat bad breath? Someone advised me to use it & said that it was a natural internal cleanser.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.