THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 29 matches

by hand over mouth
Fri May 16, 2008 12:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Theories. Why BB?
Replies: 12
Views: 4360

Mine started when I was 6. I remember waking up one morning and my tongue was burning. The burning eventually stopped, but ever sense then I've had BB.

In my 20's I started getting bad allergies and sinus infections with a lot of PND.

So it looks like I have 2 different causes of BB. I have no ...
by hand over mouth
Fri May 16, 2008 12:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The amount of energy spent
Replies: 12
Views: 3122

I feel ya. I have to base many decisions around my BB. Most of my food choices aren't based on fat content or whether the meal is healthy. It's based on how the food will affect my BB.

I have it bad because I am in a LOT of social situations at work. There are always lunches and meetings ...
by hand over mouth
Fri May 16, 2008 12:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cute woman in her early 30's ....suffering from Bad Breath..
Replies: 8
Views: 3373

Too funny. This reminds me of this Therabreath rep on Amazon, posing as a customer. Go to Amazon and search on Therabreath. Some lady 5 starred all of the products, giving them all rave reviews...oh and she plays it of by pretending to be a rug expert or some crap.

Spammers make me laugh, even ...
by hand over mouth
Fri May 02, 2008 11:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How Good is the TUNG brush?
Replies: 13
Views: 3842

The bumps in the back of my tongue are also very large. I've always wondered if that contributed to my BB. The PND combined with the large bumps that easily trap bacteria, and that are really hard to clean around/under could be the main culprit.
by hand over mouth
Fri May 02, 2008 11:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: *THE BEGGINERS GUIDE*
Replies: 22
Views: 16858

This thread is great. People need to realize the the cure will not come in a $100 "magic tablet".

I wasn't able to find sugar-free vit C at the GNC's around here. Maybe I'll purchase some online. I tried another brand and it worked ok.

Also I have not yet tried the yogurt. I'm lactose intolerant ...
by hand over mouth
Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The Cure
Replies: 8
Views: 3330

ummm.....
by hand over mouth
Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Wikipedia Problems
Replies: 11
Views: 3729

Jimi wrote:
But thank you for posting a link. Everybody who is here please post links anywhere and anytime - more links more traffic and more people.
True, but with more people and traffic, more spammers will come. I guess we have to call them out as they come.
by hand over mouth
Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Thera breath (no flaming porrrrr favor)
Replies: 8
Views: 3957

oh and DO NOT use the Lozenges. Those things are horrible I think they bubble a little to make it seem like something's really working.

I popped a Vitamin C tablet in my mouth right after gargling with warm water and baking soda, and that combination did a lot more than those lozenges.

Moral of ...
by hand over mouth
Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Thera breath (no flaming porrrrr favor)
Replies: 8
Views: 3957

For my allegies - flexophenadine, Astilin nasal spray
Sinus issues - OTC sinus tabs which are NOT working at the moment ](*,)

I've tried just about every TB product since about 1999.

Mouthwash
Super mouthwash (something with some extra crap in it)
gum
nasal spray
breath spray
some crap where you ...
by hand over mouth
Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Girls have partners, guys are single - so strange
Replies: 3
Views: 1438

So true. I don't recall ever being single. I guess guys just don't care that much. It's strange, even when the BB is out of control, guys try to get kisses in.

Maybe women have a sharper sense of smell than men.
by hand over mouth
Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Will bb stop you having children?
Replies: 21
Views: 8153

I don't want kids, but it's not BB related, I just don't like kids. Plus I don't want to get fat. Having BB is bad enough.
by hand over mouth
Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: terrible horrible day today
Replies: 17
Views: 5612

The people at me job are idiots. I try to keep to myself most of the time (until there's a dreaded meeting). But people come by my cube all day to chit chat, yet they sit there and scratch/rub their noses while we're talking. Is my advice so great that they'll sit through my BB? Sometimes they drop ...
by hand over mouth
Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cold Shower = Torture? Naaa
Replies: 9
Views: 3434

Eric wrote:I take cold showers because BB prevents me from getting laid. Sorry to be so blatant, but I am a 21 year old male :P
hilarious

I'm down to try a cold shower to help relieve my allergies...it's cheaper than taking a hot shower and cheaper than K12.
by hand over mouth
Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115521

This thread is definitely spam.
So ***k you spammers!!!!!

Thank you! These people are a trip. I'm reading through this thread cracking up at these spammers. And I am saddened by the fact that some of these poor helpless people are buying it. The desperation will make you believe anything.

And ...
by hand over mouth
Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115521

rofl... *sigh* Dumbass, no one said that you guys make the product. We're saying that you're making money off of it.

Look anymore outbursts from you guys and I'll report you to the Better Business Bureau.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗