THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 27 matches
- Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach acid -- seems to be the cure for some!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11806
Bloo, I hope this is the cure for your bb problem too. Don't expect to be bb free immediately because when food has not been digesting for years or months the body will be full of toxins and bacteria that has to be cleaned up first. First try and get the acid level to normal and then probably de-tox ...
- Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach acid -- seems to be the cure for some!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11806
- Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach acid -- seems to be the cure for some!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11806
- Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach acid -- seems to be the cure for some!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11806
- Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach acid -- seems to be the cure for some!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11806
Stomach acid -- seems to be the cure for some!
Hey people, without going into much detail I want to say that I have found the cure for my problem. Adequate amount of Stomach acid = proper digestion! This I was lacking thanks to the zillions of doctors who kept putting me on acid blockers for most part of my life. Stop taking antacids, baking ...
- Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone find success drinking tea?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3121
- Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinus fungus
- Replies: 29
- Views: 10699
- Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinus fungus
- Replies: 29
- Views: 10699
Sinus fungus
People with PND should do a google search for sinus fungus. I read some articles about this problem and it might help some of you.
- Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone find success drinking tea?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3121
- Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal stuff
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1776
April, this is so funny because it sounds like we have a identical problem. Not all of the water drains out completely and it does become yellowish. I usually irrigate the sinuses in the day time and not too close to the time when I go to bed. Soon after I irrigate I bend from waist down and kind of ...
- Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Self esteem/living with BB
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4660
My breath is soooo bad that people can smell me from several feet away but still I have lots of friends. They rub their nose, cough and some even make a sniffling sound sometimes but they don't seem to care. Besides, I have even told a lot of them that I have digestive problems and some of them even ...
- Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal stuff
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1776
Nasal stuff
Something strange happened yesterday. Last weekend my throat started itching (I don't have tonsils) and a few days later I started feeling a little sick. So, two days in a row I irrigated my sinuses with salt water using the water pik. The first day I did the irrigation (did this in the morning) and ...
- Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Helicobacter pylori
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1407
I had tested positive for H.Pylori (blood test) many years back and was treated with antibiotics but it did nothing to my stinky breath. I still stink and I have gastritis. I have bloating, constipation and IBS. The only thing that is greatly helping with the bloating is by massaging the stomach ...
- Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: When I eat ice cream I can smell it digesting (I think...)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4560
- Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: When I eat ice cream I can smell it digesting (I think...)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4560
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.