THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 134 matches

by perrymason
Thu May 24, 2012 11:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Diagnosed with Acid Reflux...
Replies: 2
Views: 1232

Diagnosed with Acid Reflux...

ENT went through diagnostic process:

1) Test for H Pylori
2) CT Scan of sinuses
3) Upper GI series test


If the tests were all negative, we would take samples of the throat, and sinuses for microbio. testing.

Test #3 showed a severe case of acid reflux, though I've never felt "heartburn"

Will ...
by perrymason
Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New diet, what do you think?
Replies: 2
Views: 1978

New diet, what do you think?

Hey guys, since doctors are useless I've decided it is in my own hands to take care of this thing. I start working in an office for the summer in 3 weeks, and I REALLY need to tame this nasal odor.

Diet: Meat, veggies, fruits, and nuts. (The Paleo diet)

Of course, I'll be cutting down on the ...
by perrymason
Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88197

How can I "test" myself for candida?

I don't even know what it is anymore....

White tongue that never goes away, bad breath through nose, tried everything out there...........I'm starting over.
by perrymason
Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What did I miss? Anyone cured recently?
Replies: 5
Views: 2582

I feel your pain :/
There is light at the end of the tunnel!

What are the usual symptoms for H.pylori?
Also, how would I go about requesting/getting a test for it?

Thanks in advance
by perrymason
Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What antibiotics would assist in eliminating this?
Replies: 1
Views: 1052

What antibiotics would assist in eliminating this?

I'm going to give antibiotics a go. I realize buying them online (self-prescribing) can be dangerous, and isn't advisable, but I am absolutely tired of this shit.

Day in, day out. I can't even go to class, or lab sessions without getting a comment like "bro you need some soap and water", or having ...
by perrymason
Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Just curious, how many of you actually exercise?
Replies: 18
Views: 5776


Also stop doing too much cardio exercise because it burns muscle tissue instead of fat... google it :)

True, but it also depends on your caloric intake. You can run all you want if you are at a caloric surplus to build muscle, but that's besides the point.


There is no way around the protein I ...
by perrymason
Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Just curious, how many of you actually exercise?
Replies: 18
Views: 5776

I lift 5 days a week, and run 20-30 miles a week depending on my schedule; been at it for a while now.

The reactions I see at the gym......are ridiculous. Just depressing.

Eh, at least I look good \:D/

My post nasal drip dies down at when I run/lift, but my mouth/nasal passages feel dry ...
by perrymason
Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try going vegan?
Replies: 17
Views: 6229

Interesting. I would be willing to give it a shot. Nice to hear how it worked for some time.

It's really tough going to a vegan diet working out like I do. I would need a whole lot of supplementation and various other sources of protein.

It's impractical for me :/
by perrymason
Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nystatin: Anybody try?
Replies: 8
Views: 6870

Didn't work for me either.... :cry:
by perrymason
Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB did not respond to metronidazole; I have questions
Replies: 2
Views: 1634

Forgot to mention my routine consists of irrigation with alkalol, and tongue cleaning.
by perrymason
Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB did not respond to metronidazole; I have questions
Replies: 2
Views: 1634

BB did not respond to metronidazole; I have questions

This has been a long battle. I constantly have to find new ways to keep myself motivated since nothing seems to work. Anyways...

I had been taking metronidazole tablets back in January (can't quite remember the dosage, but it was a recommended dosage I found here on the forums). I continued the ...
by perrymason
Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!
Replies: 9
Views: 3914

^ I understand your concern, but I don't think you fully understand the extents many will go to in order to solve this. I welcome any and ALL theories/ideas/solutions as long as they seem rational, and have seemed to work for others.

If many of the symptoms fit the bill, why not give it a shot ...
by perrymason
Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The answer to your problem!!!!
Replies: 59
Views: 22276

Which OTC medication should I take? I couldn't care less for side effects, for I am quite a healthy individual, and am absolutely willing to try anything to fix this ****ing nuisance now.

There are many kinds for GERD.

Proton pump inhibitor? (prilosec, etc)
Acid reducer? (zantac)
Antacids?
by perrymason
Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The answer to your problem!!!!
Replies: 59
Views: 22276

That article is very, VERY interesting.

I will definitely be trying this OTC medication. I found it interesting that they said GERD can run in families.

My mother suffers from severe GERD. She has had surgery to correct, and also takes presription medication. But she has no bad breath.

Hmm ...
by perrymason
Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The answer to your problem!!!!
Replies: 59
Views: 22276

I have PND, white coating on back of tongue, and nasal odor. The allergy/rhinitis symptoms I do indeed have.

I read that link you posted about Halitosis and GERD, bbc.

I really want to look into this, but what other symptoms would be prevalent? Any way at self diagnosis?

What would I say to my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗