THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Just curious, how many of you actually exercise?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
perrymason
Advanced
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am

Post by perrymason »

I lift 5 days a week, and run 20-30 miles a week depending on my schedule; been at it for a while now.

The reactions I see at the gym......are ridiculous. Just depressing.

Eh, at least I look good \:D/

My post nasal drip dies down at when I run/lift, but my mouth/nasal passages feel dry afterwards.
perrymason
Advanced
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am

Post by perrymason »

Cauterize wrote: Also stop doing too much cardio exercise because it burns muscle tissue instead of fat... google it :)
True, but it also depends on your caloric intake. You can run all you want if you are at a caloric surplus to build muscle, but that's besides the point.


There is no way around the protein I take (2 shakes a day with almond milk as I have cut all dairy out), and it makes my tongue white, and my breath rancid.

There has to be a way to eliminate this all the while eating healthy and keeping up my protein intake.... :?:
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I have trouble keeping weight on... It wouldn't matter what I'm eating.. I can't keep weight on my body well.

I ride my bicycle to and from the train station and walk my ass all over the place to get to work. So on bike probably 3-ish miles per work day.

I also lift dumbbell weights, do pushups, pullups, etc,. at home 4 or so times a week.


Exercise has nothing to do with my BB... If anything, it probably makes it worse.
sadgirlbb
Advanced
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:21 am

Post by sadgirlbb »

pervy19 wrote:There is no way around the protein I take (2 shakes a day with almond milk as I have cut all dairy out), and it makes my tongue white, and my breath rancid.

There has to be a way to eliminate this all the while eating healthy and keeping up my protein intake.... :?:
Yep that is my question. I drink protein shakes everyday as well, but mix with water. Have you heard of Spirulina powder? I've been researching that online....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗