THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: genetic cause?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2495
genetic cause?
Hi, I've haven't posted in, like, 2 years. Two more years of bb misery. Many of you report that, like myself, this horrid condition began in adolescence or early adulthood. Now that every breath remedy I've tried has failed, I'm thinking that its cause might be genetic in nature, perhaps triggered ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.