THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

genetic cause?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gus
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 9:58 pm

genetic cause?

Post by gus »

Hi, I've haven't posted in, like, 2 years. Two more years of bb misery. Many of you report that, like myself, this horrid condition began in adolescence or early adulthood. Now that every breath remedy I've tried has failed, I'm thinking that its cause might be genetic in nature, perhaps triggered by the hormonal changes that occur in adolescence.

My problem began at age fifteen, following a surgery done under general anesthetic. Since then, my life has been sheer hell: isolation, marginal employment, career failure, depression, and the occasional superficial friendship. I'm sick of this misery. Like everyone else on this site, I want to know WHY I have this condition, and HOW it can be CURED.

I think we are a rare group of people: in my 49 years, I've encountered only three other people with persistent and obvious bb.Why are anaerobic bacteria running wild in my mouth? My oral hygiene is impeccable. Do you think it's caused by some sort of genetic metabolic derangement? How can this thing be remedied? Stem cell treatment? Any other ideas?

By the way, do any of you have other chronic health problems? Personally, I have pernicious anemia, Hashimoto's thyroiditis (onset at adolescence), depression (adolescence) and epilepsy (age 23).

Thanks for reading.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗