THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 17 matches

by dragonbreath
Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: NEW BREATH TEST STUDY - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
Replies: 57
Views: 20605

Interesting development. Keep us posted joe.
Agree. Would be great if they could send us samples.

Wouldn't mind paying for this if it truly helps cover up for 8 hrs.
by dragonbreath
Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: we met up in LA. pls join us!!!!!
Replies: 17
Views: 6066

Are you guys still meeting up? I'm in San Jose, but would be interested in driving to LA to meet with you guys.
by dragonbreath
Tue May 31, 2011 2:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: thinking of going to bad breath clinic
Replies: 21
Views: 8315

Re: thinking of going to bad breath clinic

so im thinking of going to the bad breath clinic in san francisco. gonna be alot of time and money for me to get there so im wondering if anyone has ever been there or heard of anything good about it. Dr. anthony dailley is the founder and has suppose to have cured 12,000 patients. Wondering if its ...
by dragonbreath
Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Candida diet log
Replies: 33
Views: 11517

how's your progress, all. keep it up. I think candida may be the culprit of all this!
by dragonbreath
Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anybody trying golden seal?
Replies: 82
Views: 47211

A little research finds that Goldenseal suppresses the H Pylori Bacteria. I think I'll give this a shot.
by dragonbreath
Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: please, i need some ideas
Replies: 183
Views: 62087

Danger: You may want to try this daily flosser:
http://www.amazon.com/Reach-Flosser-Disposable-flosser-Colors/dp/B0000CGKLJ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1255417192&sr=8-2

You can find it at any drug store. It makes flossing a breeze. I use this along with the interdental floss at least twice a ...
by dragonbreath
Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Stomach acid -- seems to be the cure for some!
Replies: 28
Views: 11775

So I just went to see an ENT today. A resident ENT was assigned to me. just Great #-o
I went to check out my PND, and constantly clearing throat / hoarse voice, and choking on little things like water and bits of food. Told him my tonsils are huge.

All he did was prescribed:
- nasal spray ...
by dragonbreath
Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anybody tried magnolia tree bark extract?
Replies: 13
Views: 11114

I just picked up a triple pack at Walgreens. Saw them at 2 different Walgreens over the weekend. I hope it helps a little.
by dragonbreath
Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Baking Soda eliminates my BB, enough to speak and not worry!
Replies: 90
Views: 38599

I think drinking B.S. is giving me constipation. Anyone else having this problem?
by dragonbreath
Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Biotene Mouthwash
Replies: 11
Views: 7996

Never tried it. But I have dry mouth. I think my dry mouth is partially responsible for my BB. I wonder if this would help though.
by dragonbreath
Thu May 22, 2008 7:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192864

halihope wrote:I'm from california
Where in California?
by dragonbreath
Thu May 22, 2008 7:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192864

latrice2828 wrote:I live in California The Bay Area...............
Woohoo. I'm in San Jose. Not too far from you. Hit me up. : )
by dragonbreath
Thu May 22, 2008 6:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This website has been so helpful
Replies: 11
Views: 3134

Well, thanks for all the encouragement guys. I'll ask the doc about the problem :) I'm fed up with this and need to find a cure. Soon I hope!

Hey Mike, Doesn't your insurance cover most of the cost for a Tonsillectomy?
If not, have you considered Laser? From reading this site, It cost around $800 ...
by dragonbreath
Wed May 21, 2008 7:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This website has been so helpful
Replies: 11
Views: 3134

Thanks for all the feedback. I'll look into that problem. But too embarassed to ask my ENT about my BB. I know I should build up the courage and just ask them.
by dragonbreath
Tue May 20, 2008 4:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone from California?
Replies: 0
Views: 959

Anyone from California?

Anyone live around the SF Bay Area? It would be good to meet local fellow BB sufferers.
I'm embarrassed as h*** to talk about my BB problem with anyone else. I think it would be a great idea to have a local meetup for support.

We often try new products or try different daily regime. It would be ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗