THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

uk
london
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by halihope »

I'm from california
dragonbreath
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 3:30 am
Location: California

Post by dragonbreath »

latrice2828 wrote:I live in California The Bay Area...............
Woohoo. I'm in San Jose. Not too far from you. Hit me up. : )
dragonbreath
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 3:30 am
Location: California

Post by dragonbreath »

halihope wrote:I'm from california
Where in California?
lady_bird
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by lady_bird »

Cambridgeshire...uk.
User avatar
Tom
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:47 am

Post by Tom »

La el Canada, city Toronto
CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
perrymason
Advanced
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am

Post by perrymason »

The mystical land of Narnia
vee
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by vee »

i'm from north carolina
User avatar
tamacun
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 pm
Location: ATLANTA, GA

Post by tamacun »

Atlanta,Ga,regards.
tony
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by tony »

Perth Australia
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

Seems to be a lot of Members from the California area

Has been any meeting??
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

From now on, Halifornia.

I'm here all day :arrow:
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Happylife »

I am in Dallas, Tx. Is there anyone nearby?
austintxbaby
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:45 am

Post by austintxbaby »

This is in response to bleh (sorry it's probably months later!). I am originally from Springfield, VA. My parents still live there, so I go back usually a couple times a year.
brokenbuthopeful
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: UK

Post by brokenbuthopeful »

looks like bb is a universal problem. I am from London \:D/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗