THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 112 matches
- Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: All Day Fresh!!! Finally!!
- Replies: 39
- Views: 13983
Re: All Day Fresh!!! Finally!!
I can't stand the taste of baking soda.It tastes bitter to me. How long do you let it sit on your tongue?
- Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: At what Distance can other people smell the BB?
- Replies: 60
- Views: 51855
Re: At what Distance can other people smell the BB?
I live in the Philippines, and I can confirm that the smell does indeed travel 15 to 20 steps away, and I'm just exhaling. In cold countries the smell will linger more because of the cold temperature as compared to tropical temperature.
- Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374987
Re: Re:
I inquired at watson's and they don't have any acidophilus probiotics. Do you buy those online?
it's just an over the counter supplement, like those vitamins. try some other store and start 2 caplets with 2 billion each
Those capsule has a living good bateria right?? Do we need to refrigerate ...
- Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A potential cure (Oral Microbiota Transplant)
- Replies: 36
- Views: 36360
Re: A potential cure (Oral Microbiota Transplant)
That's also what I've noticed all along, chronic BB is usually caused by bacterial imbalance, because whatever we do, we can't get rid of it, and only antibiotics can make a difference. Metronidazol eradicated the smell of my saliva when I tried it, I woke up and licked my wrist and no smell, but ...
- Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374987
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hi Allz..
I just want to share some sentiments...
Everytime I'm attending a conference, I'm too shy to talk to people.. i don't want them to be close to me and smell my breath. I know some of my colleagues are talking behind my back regarding my bad breath. But i don't know how to explain myself ...
I just want to share some sentiments...
Everytime I'm attending a conference, I'm too shy to talk to people.. i don't want them to be close to me and smell my breath. I know some of my colleagues are talking behind my back regarding my bad breath. But i don't know how to explain myself ...
- Wed May 25, 2016 3:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone ever used the Halimeter?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3693
- Sun May 22, 2016 10:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Instant easy and cheap cure !!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12152
- Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Converting to Islam and sex with a virgin didn't cure me
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7001
- Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10070
I believe the cause of mine to be bacterial imbalance as well. The mouthwash disturbed the balance of the bacteria and it never was able to balance itself properly. I never had success with probiotics but I figured it's because I did not modify my diet. I will try your method to see if it works. So ...
- Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally found my self a cure
- Replies: 30
- Views: 10070
I believe the cause of mine to be bacterial imbalance as well. The mouthwash disturbed the balance of the bacteria and it never was able to balance itself properly. I never had success with probiotics but I figured it's because I did not modify my diet. I will try your method to see if it works. So ...
- Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: oil pulling with ccount oil
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3345
- Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:47 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Almost BB free for one year
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5061
- Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured my bad breath in minutes no joke!!!!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1727
- Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:02 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: ever overheard people talking about your breath?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 36218
- Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A little improvement after almost a decade of halitosis
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3982
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.