THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 81 matches

by mizz123
Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole
Replies: 28
Views: 32015

UGGHH!

The problem is they make to much money on stringing people that actually have a problem with it along. They make too much money, even of there is a "real cure" which I am skeptical. They would never give it to us. I have just come to the realization that I am going to live like this forever. It's ...
by mizz123
Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My experience with a homeopathic doctor.
Replies: 11
Views: 4250

Wow.. sounds interesting. Will you please keep me posted. I believe what she told you to be true of my problem. Phlem mucous and more phlem.. So tired of living like this. Someone at work yesterday wrote poop on a post it and hung it on the wall. I know it was directed at me. I hate my life. I mean ...
by mizz123
Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Different Severities of Halitosis
Replies: 1
Views: 1006

Different Severities of Halitosis

Are there different severities of halitosis? I know that I have bad breath. But I rarely get comments when I walk by someone. mine is usually if I drink alcohol, or eat cheese, etc. My kids have it too, but not all the time. I am so confused. I have been trying to forget about it lately, and I feel ...
by mizz123
Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need your advice
Replies: 3
Views: 1583

when i wrote (which I don't have very often) I was talking about the tonsil stones, I just said that so they would listen to me.
by mizz123
Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need your advice
Replies: 3
Views: 1583

I need your advice

Ok, so I ahve been struggling with this problem for years. I went to an ENT today and they told me that I could have my tonsils out if I wanted but it is extremely painful. I told them I had bad breath and tonsil stones. (which I don't have very often) He said if I had them out then my problem would ...
by mizz123
Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This is just for the cronic cases
Replies: 4
Views: 1898

how is this the key? It doesn't say anything about bad breath.
by mizz123
Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:50 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: I just continue to get angrier.....
Replies: 27
Views: 15483

Older people w/ BB

I went to an outside fair and this woman was probably like 75 or so. I was standing about 10 ft away from her. Her breath was so bad people all around were gagging. It was so awful and she knew it, the poor thing. All I kept thinking was that is going to be me someday. : ( If it isn't already.
by mizz123
Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:06 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: I just continue to get angrier.....
Replies: 27
Views: 15483

noone in my family has, just me. Neither one of my parents or siblings. How do you think that makes me feel. I think that 2 of my kids have it too. I have passed it to them somehow. I am so sick of this. I feel bad that they are going to have to go thru life like this. They are already aware of it ...
by mizz123
Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:51 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Oprah Winfrey
Replies: 5
Views: 5411

Oprah Winfrey

We should call her and ask her to help us. She helps everyone else. If anyone would understand it would be her. : )
by mizz123
Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:48 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: I just continue to get angrier.....
Replies: 27
Views: 15483

I recently went on a trip and was so excited about it. I sat in the window seat because that is all they had. I started drinking and chatting with the b**ch next to me. She says would you like a piece of gum. I said sure, she's like yeah it will make your bloody mary minty. It's like just keep it to ...
by mizz123
Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who here has been tested on the HALIMETER?
Replies: 5
Views: 2329

It is very expensive to have this test, like $600.00. And for what to tell me I have bad breath. Thanks I already know this and I think that I will keep my money. All they do is prescribe some shit that doesn't work. Everything is a crock when it comes to this subject. Sorry if I sound bitter I have ...
by mizz123
Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS
Replies: 17
Views: 6991

People offer me mints/gum and say rude remarks all the time. I know I have it. My family tells me that I don't because they don't want to make me feel bad knowing that there is nothing that I can do about it. my husband won't admit it because he is probably embarressed that he married someone with ...
by mizz123
Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone taken Metronidazole (antibiotic)?
Replies: 145
Views: 55319

I thought that anitbiotics once done taking them makes your breath 50 times worse than what it was to begin with?
by mizz123
Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Probiotics
Replies: 1
Views: 1026

Probiotics

don't do anything! What another waste of time & money. I have had it with this shit! I'm tired I just want to live my life like anybody else, and I can't! boo freakin hoo I am so pissed I could spit nails. tired tired tired of this shit!
by mizz123
Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: When did it start
Replies: 4
Views: 1453

not sure but I know it has been most of my life. like 6 or 7 my kid has had it since birth. always
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗