THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Probiotics

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Probiotics

Post by mizz123 »

don't do anything! What another waste of time & money. I have had it with this shit! I'm tired I just want to live my life like anybody else, and I can't! boo freakin hoo I am so pissed I could spit nails. tired tired tired of this shit!
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by halihope »

TAKE A BREAK!!! Eat what ever you like, don't even check this site for a while, maybe 3 to 7 days and just relax, DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO PEOPLE, GRAB A GOOD MOVIE OR BOOK, DO GARDENING OR WHAT EVER RELAXES YOU. Then come back and read what ever is here and try again. Been there!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗