Alright, thanks.
Acid reflux is possible, I know I have it, but it does not give puss filled lesions.
What lymph glands are in the throat? I don't have tonsils. what other glands can it be?
And did the white bumps in your mouth go away? Last time my ENT doctor cut it off.
I wouldn't worry too ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 99 matches
- Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HPV?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7227
- Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HPV?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7227
I'm scared of oral hpv as you mentioned.
I feel something's stucking in my throat and got bad breath these days, which I don't always have. I guess I must developed tonsil stones but these stuff are under the skin and can not be poked out. It has been more than one year since I found it the first ...
I feel something's stucking in my throat and got bad breath these days, which I don't always have. I guess I must developed tonsil stones but these stuff are under the skin and can not be poked out. It has been more than one year since I found it the first ...
- Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HPV?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7227
- Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nuts in diet
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2591
Re: Nuts in diet
I think almond gives me tonsil stones.
As well as soy and other legume.
As well as soy and other legume.
dentstudent wrote:Does anyone know anything about nuts giving bad breath? Is it OK to eat if you suffer from halitosis?
Thakns
- Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help needed! tonsil stones!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11502
- Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HPV?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7227
- Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is kefir good or bad?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8535
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is kefir good or bad?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8535
hi favoredpig, I'm so glad to see your response. The scenario you described as dust mite allergy is exact what has been happening to me! But I never got any treatment except recently I bought a nasal filter and allergy gel. These stuff seem to work for some extent but not very well. I would like to ...
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help needed! tonsil stones!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11502
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help needed! tonsil stones!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11502
Then what should we do? For this disorder? Something like HIV?
Can it be diagnosed? And treated?
But I do have times with no bb and tonsil stone.
Now I usually don't have problem sitting with people and having normal conversation.
I just hope I can identify foods so I won't have the unanticipated bb ...
Can it be diagnosed? And treated?
But I do have times with no bb and tonsil stone.
Now I usually don't have problem sitting with people and having normal conversation.
I just hope I can identify foods so I won't have the unanticipated bb ...
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help needed! tonsil stones!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11502
Hi I think you should try eliminate dairy And soy product completely.
Your symptoms is similar to mine. But I don't think I have nasal odor. I think nasal odor should be coming from atrophy rhinitis.
When I got tonsils removed I didnt taste fecal or rotten egg anymore and I was sure it got rid of ...
Your symptoms is similar to mine. But I don't think I have nasal odor. I think nasal odor should be coming from atrophy rhinitis.
When I got tonsils removed I didnt taste fecal or rotten egg anymore and I was sure it got rid of ...
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help needed! tonsil stones!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11502
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help needed! tonsil stones!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11502
Thank you for your valuable info.
I didn't know chocolate should be avoided. I though pure dark chocolate should be no problem, like 90% ones? And I thought the cuprit is milk which often present in cakes, chocolate.
I can't totally eliminate sugar from my diet. How can you? You do not eat fruits ...
I didn't know chocolate should be avoided. I though pure dark chocolate should be no problem, like 90% ones? And I thought the cuprit is milk which often present in cakes, chocolate.
I can't totally eliminate sugar from my diet. How can you? You do not eat fruits ...
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help needed! tonsil stones!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11502
Hi thank you for the input, friend.
So from this theory, by improving our immune system, those foods which were know to give us tonsil stones can become no longer a problem for us?
Is there anyone overcame food allergies by exercising and better nutrition, sleep, which should improve ones immunity ...
So from this theory, by improving our immune system, those foods which were know to give us tonsil stones can become no longer a problem for us?
Is there anyone overcame food allergies by exercising and better nutrition, sleep, which should improve ones immunity ...
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: im confused does removing your tonsils make bb better?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 8269
Re: im confused does removing your tonsils make bb better?
Hi tonsil stones will not be eradicated by tonsillectomy as paleten tonsils are not the only place to develope tonsil stones.
Eliminating dairy from your diet is the most important step to avoid tonsil stones.
For me, almonds, soy products, potatoe chips and maybe other stuff all have to be ...
Eliminating dairy from your diet is the most important step to avoid tonsil stones.
For me, almonds, soy products, potatoe chips and maybe other stuff all have to be ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.