THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

im confused does removing your tonsils make bb better?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Re: im confused does removing your tonsils make bb better?

Post by sharon »

Hi tonsil stones will not be eradicated by tonsillectomy as paleten tonsils are not the only place to develope tonsil stones.
Eliminating dairy from your diet is the most important step to avoid tonsil stones.

For me, almonds, soy products, potatoe chips and maybe other stuff all have to be avoided.
These are from my personal experience.
keepfaith wrote:okay so I'm really confused?? does removing your tonsils make it better on your bb or worse I have a doctors app and I have a feeling I'm going to need to get them removed....im scared and does it hurt? because if it makes it worse I'd rather just keep them... can you give some info? Thnx[/u]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗