I will reply within 10 days, in order to be integrated subject
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Arabian Topics about BB
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2060
- Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Arabian Topics about BB
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2060
Arabian Topics about BB
Was the translation by google>>
In medicine of the old Arab, there were attempts to remedy the Halitosis,
All the doctors were unanimous that the basic cause of Halitosis arising from the stomach,
May not be Badbreath coming from the stomach but the stomach is the hidden causes
There are some ...
In medicine of the old Arab, there were attempts to remedy the Halitosis,
All the doctors were unanimous that the basic cause of Halitosis arising from the stomach,
May not be Badbreath coming from the stomach but the stomach is the hidden causes
There are some ...
- Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 193167
- Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Question
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1283
Question
Question
|| Sorry because I do not know English But I try to clarify the idea ||
I want to know if there was a relationship between BB and the obesity,,
Because if anybody have a simple obesity, It affect on the liver work. and fighting toxins in the body
So I want to help
If you have ...
|| Sorry because I do not know English But I try to clarify the idea ||
I want to know if there was a relationship between BB and the obesity,,
Because if anybody have a simple obesity, It affect on the liver work. and fighting toxins in the body
So I want to help
If you have ...
- Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how long after brushing does your breath goes bad?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5489
Question
Question
|| Sorry because I do not know English But I try to clarify the idea ||
I want to know if there was a relationship between BB and the obesity,,
Because if anybody have a simple obesity, It affect on the liver work. and fighting toxins in the body
So I want to help
If you have Chronic ...
|| Sorry because I do not know English But I try to clarify the idea ||
I want to know if there was a relationship between BB and the obesity,,
Because if anybody have a simple obesity, It affect on the liver work. and fighting toxins in the body
So I want to help
If you have Chronic ...
- Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Would you date someone with BB?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3471
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.