Question
|| Sorry because I do not know English But I try to clarify the idea ||
I want to know if there was a relationship between BB and the obesity,,
Because if anybody have a simple obesity, It affect on the liver work. and fighting toxins in the body
So I want to help
If you have Chronic Halitosis ( more than 1 year) Did you have Obesity ? [/u]
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
how long after brushing does your breath goes bad?
-
XXdEaThBrEaThXX
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 11:37 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.