THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 431 matches

by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24679

What new stories you plan to make up halitosisux?

Oh wait let me see? #-o #-o #-o

When you run out of ideas then I suppose you can always fall back on what you know best swearing and indecent language.


I bet you enjoy swearing and using foul language dont you? :?:


I am surprised you could go ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24679

Halitosisux,

You are the liar. I saw how you poisoned other peoples mind about Wynasha in the chatroom. You tried to brainwash me into thinking negative things about her but I always knew you were the shady one.
You did say you hope she doesnt get cured.


You told me recently you were tested ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24679

Halitosisux, I started this thread

But you SEEM obsessed with me tonight. LOL. You seem like you want to get me to come and flirt with you. Is that it?

I said stop trying to flirt with me. I dont want to flirt. LOL.


Somehow i Know you cant resist me so you will come back to the thread even more ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24679

Again how could someone who want to help someone find the time to type all this rubbish

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:26 am Post subject:

________________________________________
Watching every motion in wnaysha's foolish game
On this endless ocean finally she knows no shame
Turning and returning ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24679

Halitosisux, the only one making up stories here is you halitosisux.

You just illustrated how low and dodgy you are by continuing your verbal insults and abuse. Infact, I think its clear for all to see that you are very pathetic. i dont see the point engaging in insults and verbal abuse because ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24679

Archimonde you are trying to be a police trying to stop my opinion.

How are you going to stop my opinion archimonde?

I have an opinion so i will state it. unless you want to try and brainwash me as well. Oh no, your too busy flirting.

lol Archimonde you seem to want to police my voice.

lol. how ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:53 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Almost Cured!?
Replies: 14
Views: 5878

Wow bb_girl. Thanks for your response. I know you cant wait because you are excited but before you know it the two weeks will be gone very quick and you will have your new crowns.

Please let me know how it goes when you test it out on the cashier. I have very similar experience to you with cashiers ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24679

Can you converse without swearing Archimonde?

i don't need your permission and don't want your approval.

I am surprised you found the time to even respond today. I dont need your permission or approval to have my own opinion either. Maybe when you come up with a cure from all the flirting you ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24679

lol :D

or Is it the expression of you trying to flirt with someone who told you to stop.

I noticed today archimonde you made an very extra effort to talk only about bad breath in the chatroom.Well done to you. Atleast you seem to have made an effort today to discuss bad breath issues.


Drastic :D
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24679

Shame on you halitosisux,

You just proved that you cannot handle a mature decent conversation without resorting to verbal abuse once again. [-X

Halitosisux wrote:

So up yours drastic
Once gain halitosisux take your own advice before you try to give them out.

Yes I may have posted in the forum ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24679

Halitosisux,

trying to insult people with verbal abuse will only show up your immaturity and confirm your childish status. if you feel that the only way to converse with people is to insult them and call them dumb then that makes you pathetic.

You seem to continue adding post to my thread as if ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fresh Breath All Day at Last
Replies: 152
Views: 73766

sadgirlbb,

I tried this out this morning. Went last night and got Colgate Total and peroxide. I already had a hydrofloss at home so I was anxious to get started.... I have to say that I was so scared to try regular toothpaste again. I have been using Therabreath for years now because it was the ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24679

Prey,

people can socialise and talk in the chatroom that is completely fine. No one wants them to stop talking. I never said people should stop talking in the chatroom. Please get your facts straight. [-X

What I do notice is how people like yourself seem to have blown this out of proportion, me ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:39 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Almost Cured!?
Replies: 14
Views: 5878

Congrats bb_girl.

Well done.

Its good that you shared your story because maybe someone can learn from your example especially if they have root canals.

Well done. It must be such a relief not to have people react to your bad breath.

Most of the things you mentioned I can agree to trying myself ...
by DRASTIC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24679

prey

No one is trying to stop people from flirting.

If they want to flirt no one can stop them. I just stated a fact that there are far too many people who seem to be coming to the site to flirt and not enough researching and bring in ideas about bb cure.

If people seem to think things like ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗