THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by mango84
Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Blue LED light - any news?
Replies: 16
Views: 6175

Im waiting on H2O2 to use together with my Ultrablu toothbrush.
by mango84
Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
Replies: 107
Views: 37697

Sadman

Thank you for your prompt reply. I think im going to buy the toothbrush as it is readily available in the uk. If I order the crime scene torch I have to pay an excess of $70 for shipping alone. Thats money I cant afford at the moment.

Please keep us updated on the progress you make.

If ...
by mango84
Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
Replies: 107
Views: 37697

In the paper: Effect of visible light on malodour production by mixed oral microflora. Published in the Journal of medical microbiology (2005).

In the discussion part it states " blue light exposure may have disruptive effects on cell survival, activity and growth in soft tissues, possibly mediated ...
by mango84
Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
Replies: 107
Views: 37697

sadman, well done on pushing ahead with the blue light, really hope its a cure.

Im in the uk mate, and I was just wondering which one would be worthwhile trying the 21 LED crime scene light, or the toothbrush that has one LED light.

Cheers
by mango84
Thu May 21, 2009 11:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fresh Breath All Day at Last
Replies: 152
Views: 73778

Just got the waterpik, im just waiting on the hydrogen peroxide solution to start this regime.
by mango84
Sat May 02, 2009 3:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fresh Breath All Day at Last
Replies: 152
Views: 73778

Hey folk, whats the update on this thread. How are people finding using these methods to combat bad breath.
by mango84
Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MMS- miracle mineral supplement- is helping me
Replies: 82
Views: 45420

I ordered mine, a couple of days ago. It was chipped today by Canadian air mail.

I'll let you know what my experience with this product as well. Hopefully it will be successful at managing my BB

QUICK note: the active ingredient is Chlorine Dioxide just like in Profresh, and that didn't work for me.
by mango84
Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any suggestions welcome
Replies: 3
Views: 1300

Well done Charley for getting your money back, I wonder if these guys are actually regulated. Yeah thats the guy that I saw. Thanks for for the advice, and all the best cheers
by mango84
Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any suggestions welcome
Replies: 3
Views: 1300

Any suggestions welcome

I've suffered from bb for about 10 years now, Im 23 and those years have been hell, even though I have accomplished alot. I ordered profresh before I discovered this website, but having read some reviews I doubt it will live upto its 100% cure claim. Ive also tried many other oral rinses like ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗