THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Any suggestions welcome

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mango84
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Any suggestions welcome

Post by mango84 »

I've suffered from bb for about 10 years now, Im 23 and those years have been hell, even though I have accomplished alot. I ordered profresh before I discovered this website, but having read some reviews I doubt it will live upto its 100% cure claim. Ive also tried many other oral rinses like DentyPH, BreathRX, Therabreath and many more and they have one thing in common, they make my bb worse.

I havent tried anything for my sinuses, but I remember a couple of years ago I was scheduled for surgery on my sinuses, but I missed the appointment.

I live in the UK, and went to see the leading authority Dr Phil Stemmer, who said my bb wasnt bad.

Just to confirm, my bb can be smelled by others as far as 5 meters away. I can contaminate rooms, buses, lifts and other places, without opening my mouth.

This doesnt bode well with my career choice since Im nearly a qualified doctor, and close patient contact and consultations are essential.

Can anyone help me please, Im a full time student so dont have a huge budget, but Im willing to try anything that works for other, even it offers only momentary relief. sorry for the rant.
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Any suggestions welcome

Post by Charley »

mango84 wrote:I live in the UK, and went to see the leading authority Dr Phil Stemmer, who said my bb wasnt bad.
Hi Mango, did u go see this guy in Devonshire Place, London?

I saw him about 10-12 years ago, spent more than £2.5k redundancy money on him.

Of course it didn't work, threatened him with Watchdog and Trading Standards and the cheque for the £2.5k came back within days. He knows nothing about our condition.

Most of us here would give a damn sight more that £2k to get rid of it - look through the threads some people find hydrogen peroxide 3% helps.

There's loads on how to properly clean your mouth, tongue, behind teeth etc.

Have a good look around the site, you'll find some helpful stuff which may improve your bb, but sadly no immediate cure.

Good luck with qualification.
baguio
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:02 pm

Post by baguio »

[quote=Charley]I saw him about 10-12 years ago, spent more than £2.5k redundancy money on him.[/quote]

Of course it didn't work, threatened him with Watchdog and Trading Standards and the cheque for the £2.5k came back within days.
Well done on getting your cash back. He wouldn't have done this unless he knew he was out of line - and its the cost that he would not be able to defend.
I spent £600 there ..also around 10/11 years ago. Problem with all things medical - they are not paid on the basis of results.
mango84
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by mango84 »

Well done Charley for getting your money back, I wonder if these guys are actually regulated. Yeah thats the guy that I saw. Thanks for for the advice, and all the best cheers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗