Peer reports suggest the following stars are all known for having noticable bad breath:
Ben Affleck, Hugh Grant, Jack Nicholson, Phillip Seymour-Hoffman, Bruce Willis, Harvey Keitel, Meryl Streep, Oprah Winfrey, Ben Stiller, Nicholas Cage, Sylvestor Stallone, Brittney Spears, Jake Gylenhaal, Helen ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stars with Bad Breath! (BB = the way to get famous)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6326
- Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Beyonce joins our club
- Replies: 20
- Views: 34153
Stars with Bad Breath!
Peer reports suggest the following stars are all known for having noticable bad breath:
Ben Affleck, Hugh Grant, Jack Nicholson, Phillip Seymour-Hoffman, Bruce Willis, Harvey Keitel, Meryl Streep, Oprah Winfrey, Ben Stiller, Nicholas Cage, Sylvestor Stallone, Brittney Spears, Jake Gylenhaal, Helen ...
Ben Affleck, Hugh Grant, Jack Nicholson, Phillip Seymour-Hoffman, Bruce Willis, Harvey Keitel, Meryl Streep, Oprah Winfrey, Ben Stiller, Nicholas Cage, Sylvestor Stallone, Brittney Spears, Jake Gylenhaal, Helen ...
- Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chinese herbal stuff works?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1329
Chinese herbal stuff works?
I came across this website, it was featured on google adwords...They claim this:
Treatment Efficacy Apart from what has been traditionaly established in Chinese medicine, this combination has proved to have excellent efficacy in evaluations. Please see the table below for details.
Total Cases ...
Treatment Efficacy Apart from what has been traditionaly established in Chinese medicine, this combination has proved to have excellent efficacy in evaluations. Please see the table below for details.
Total Cases ...
- Sat May 16, 2009 12:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How accurate a hilimeter is?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1094
How accurate a hilimeter is?
I'm contemplating making an appointment for a halimeter test and wondering how accurate these halimeters are?
- Mon May 04, 2009 3:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to test the BB level?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1112
How to test the BB level?
If i blow air into a plastic bottle(say a 2litre pepsi bottle) and then I smell the air inside the bottle, would that be any relevant?
- Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Question about mouthwashes
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2338
- Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What's the best toothpaste?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2046
- Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Question about mouthwashes
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2338
Question about mouthwashes
I know that alcohol based mouthwashes are bad because the alcohol is drying the mouth and a dry mouth will produce even more bacteria so the odor will be worst.
That is clear. BUT what about alcohol-free mouthwashes? Are they any good?
They claim it contains antibacterial stuff, and I'm wondering ...
That is clear. BUT what about alcohol-free mouthwashes? Are they any good?
They claim it contains antibacterial stuff, and I'm wondering ...
- Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What's the best toothpaste?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2046
What's the best toothpaste?
I've noticed that after I brush my teeth my mouth becomes dry. (I use no mouthwash at all).
I'm a colgate user. And I was thinking to switch colgate with some noname toothpaste they sell in pharmacies.
Can anyone recommend something?
I'm a colgate user. And I was thinking to switch colgate with some noname toothpaste they sell in pharmacies.
Can anyone recommend something?
- Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How can I efficiently test my BB ?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1126
How can I efficiently test my BB ?
I can't smell my own breath but I constantly have a dry month and I guess I have bb, I've always had this feeling and always avoided talking to someone's face.
It appears that no dentist here in my city have a halimeter.
Also, I don't have the guts to breath to someone's face and ask for an ...
It appears that no dentist here in my city have a halimeter.
Also, I don't have the guts to breath to someone's face and ask for an ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.