THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by beergirl
Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115552

Metallic Taste from Therabreath

Wow...there is a lot of opinions about Therabreath. So, I started using the mouthwash about 8 days ago. I don't even know if it's working and at this point, I don't care. I am experiencing this awful metallic taste in my mouth. Everything I eat or drink, including water, has this taste. Did/does ...
by beergirl
Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Question about mouthwashes
Replies: 6
Views: 2345

Question ab out Therabreath

What kinds of experiences has every one had with Therabreath? I started using the mouthwash 8 days ago and I have this HORRIFIC metallic taste in my mouth. It's to the point that I don't want to eat or drink anything. HA! Maybe I'll lose a few pounds. Seriously though, you can't find anyone being ...
by beergirl
Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:45 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: I just continue to get angrier.....
Replies: 27
Views: 15511

question about therabreath

What kinds of experiences has every one had with Therabreath? I started using the mouthwash 8 days ago and I have this HORRIFIC metallic taste in my mouth. It's to the point that I don't want to eat or drink anything. HA! Maybe I'll lose a few pounds. Seriously though, you can't find anyone being ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗