THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 171 matches

by Trunks99
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 14 day water fast cured my bb for 3 weeks
Replies: 13
Views: 5895

Re: 14 day water fast cured my bb for 3 weeks


Be careful. Someone has brain damage from fasting recently.
https://amp.livescience.com/65141-juice-water-diet-hyponatremia.html

Thanks for sharing this. Scary.

It is a dangerous process and should ideally be supervised. It's also not for everyone.

You can go to a fasting center to do your ...
by Trunks99
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 14 day water fast cured my bb for 3 weeks
Replies: 13
Views: 5895

Re: 14 day water fast cured my bb for 3 weeks


great.....I did 1 day and I was super tired....

can you be more specific please....what you do when you feel tired, how much weight did you loose etc....


Wow congrats trunks and archimonde. I'm definitely gonna give this a try!! Yes please can you provide more details

Wouldn't you be very ...
by Trunks99
Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 14 day water fast cured my bb for 3 weeks
Replies: 13
Views: 5895

14 day water fast cured my bb for 3 weeks

Hello,

I water fasted for 14 days and for 3 weeks I enjoyed life with a fresh breath. Unfortunately, I started eating crap again and eventually my bb came back. I just thought I'd share this here since I've never experience a relief that lasted this long.

Water fasting is very difficult and ...
by Trunks99
Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:59 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I have a fecal/sulfur/fart odor coming out of my nose and mouth
Replies: 14
Views: 9096

Re: I have a fecal/sulfur/fart odor coming out of my nose and mouth

I have been suffering from a foul fecal/sulfur smell coming out of my nose and mouth for about 1 and a 1/2 years now. It started with only being bad breath which began about 4 years ago, I'm currently 17. I have good oral hygiene, brush, floss, rinse. My dentist hasn't found any dental related ...
by Trunks99
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try it: Traditional Chinese Medicine
Replies: 8
Views: 3378

Re: Try it: Traditional Chinese Medicine

I went to a tcm doctor a couple of weeks ago and was prescribed herbs just like you. The dr I went to said the same thing: digestion not on point, excessive heat, weak qi. Anyway, I did take the herbs and after 2-3 weeks my IBS got much better (no more constipation) and I felt like my breath ...
by Trunks99
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try it: Traditional Chinese Medicine
Replies: 8
Views: 3378

Re: Try it: Traditional Chinese Medicine

I went to a tcm doctor a couple of weeks ago and was prescribed herbs just like you. The dr I went to said the same thing: digestion not on point, excessive heat, weak qi. Anyway, I did take the herbs and after 2-3 weeks my IBS got much better (no more constipation) and I felt like my breath ...
by Trunks99
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Little progress update
Replies: 1
Views: 1622

Re: Little progress update

Hey oneday, it's been a while. Any update?
by Trunks99
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:00 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: My Journey so Far
Replies: 7
Views: 17530

Re: My Journey so Far

One thing I forgot to specify: In the study, patients were given 70mg of turmeric daily for 8 weeks and some saw their fatty liver improve by 70%.
I take turmeric one or twice a day and started noticing an improvement in my bb after day 3 or 4.
by Trunks99
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:53 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: My Journey so Far
Replies: 7
Views: 17530

Re: My Journey so Far

Hi Essse,

You are welcome. Here is a liver flush protocol: https://www.davidwolfe.com/liver-gallbladder-flush-protocol/
Just a heads up: Once you start flushing your liver, you need to keep doing it until it's free of gallstones (every 3-4 weeks). You have to be careful with your diet and eat ...
by Trunks99
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:26 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: My Journey so Far
Replies: 7
Views: 17530

Re: My Journey so Far

Thanks for sharing your story, essse.I also have issues with my gums and my gut tells me that it has something to do with my liver -- but I'm not 100% certain.
Have you tried flushing your liver? It's the only thing that seems to be helping in my case, but it's a long and strenuous process. I've ...
by Trunks99
Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Work
Replies: 17
Views: 4418

What do you guys do to stay "okay" during the work day
If I want to stay "okay" I do the following:
- stay active: reduces anxiety and helps release toxins
- remove gluten/dairy/sugar
- floss/brush my teeth/nasal rinse
- If you have digestive problems, drinking apple cider vinegar before meals ...
by Trunks99
Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Naturopaths/Holistic doctors??
Replies: 4
Views: 2261

Re: Naturopaths/Holistic doctors??

I'm sure some of you have visited naturopathic/holistic doctors. What did they say or do? Did they help at all?

I'm thinking of making an appointment for one but they're so dang expensive $$.
I have. She put me on a diet, prescribed supplements. It's been 7-8 months since my first consultation ...
by Trunks99
Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: could my doctor have the simple cure
Replies: 12
Views: 5245

According to Murat Aydin, "any form of diet to cure bb is only superstition"... I don't think Murat will agree with you on the fact that your diet cured you.


Murat is right. I speak from experience. I've tried every diet ever posted here. Raw food diet, zero-carb diet, vegan, no dairy, etc ...
by Trunks99
Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:27 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Meet up?
Replies: 13
Views: 6579

thanatos wrote:I'll never participate in one of these meet ups, juts because I know I'll be known as "The guy with bad breath" in a group of people with bad breath. :oops:
Come on man, we are all in the same boat ;)
by Trunks99
Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:23 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: It's expensive having Halitosis
Replies: 13
Views: 24392

thanatos wrote:
hopelessone wrote:
Trunks99 wrote: I've been through similar stuff and I thought it was funny.
are you a troll?
I think you guys are misunderstanding him.
Thanks
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗