THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 15 matches

by C
Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: metrogyl 200
Replies: 148
Views: 86533

Re: C for cure or con

Hello again C this is L;
Until I hear your story, which maybe quite the fabrication, Iook forward to it; I have no idea what you're talking about. Noboby is cured of chronic, entrenched halitosis by one round of metrol aka flagyl.
there is not one shred of evidence to support this; but yet you ...
by C
Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: metrogyl 200
Replies: 148
Views: 86533

hey C. good for you. i'm glad something is working out.

how long have you been off it now? would you mind describing your breath problem before so we can maybe find out a pattern of why it helped you but not some others?

what was the quality of the breath? what kind of odor did you have? (did you ...
by C
Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: metrogyl 200
Replies: 148
Views: 86533

whatever happened to "C"? He said after one week of stopping metro that his bad breath still hadnt reappeared.

I wonder if this is still the case..

My bb has not reappeared.

come on people

stop this lousy experiment

You are not very openminded.

My last remark is the dude, C, said he ...
by C
Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: metrogyl 200
Replies: 148
Views: 86533


My bb has not yet reappeared. Maybe others should try it too, it might work.

C, congrats! that's very good news.

could you share with us how/what your bb and bb-related conditions were like?

maybe it'll shed some light on who the metro could help and who may not benefit from it.

thanks so ...
by C
Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: metrogyl 200
Replies: 148
Views: 86533

I started my treatment saturday, it works in removing bb, but I can't stop worrying that it will come back when I finish the treatment.

This is a proof that bb(at least for me but I think that for others too) is caused by anaerobic bacteria like Prevotella and Fusobacterium, whether they are in ...
by C
Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: metrogyl 200
Replies: 148
Views: 86533

hey C, thats good news. My bb came back strong the day after i finished my treatment.

I told a new doc today i wanted a treatment for candida to see if it helped my breath. He said I should use Listerine for my coated tongue ](*,)



Yes, it is good news, but I don't know if it will last. I'm ...
by C
Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: metrogyl 200
Replies: 148
Views: 86533

I started my treatment saturday, it works in removing bb, but I can't stop worrying that it will come back when I finish the treatment.

This is a proof that bb(at least for me but I think that for others too) is caused by anaerobic bacteria like Prevotella and Fusobacterium, whether they are in ...
by C
Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dr. Finkelstein Is Right: Crypts Are The Source
Replies: 4
Views: 1575

The article is at the end of the second page of this topic: viewtopic.php?t=185
by C
Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dr. Finkelstein Is Right: Crypts Are The Source
Replies: 4
Views: 1575

Re: Dr. Finkelstein Is Right: Crypts Are The Source


I am trying to locate a physician in the U.S. who is familiar with laser ablation techniques and plan on getting a referral and setting up an appointment to see them as soon as possible to try and finally deal with the source of this problem that has complicated my life from the time I was a child ...
by C
Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: metrogyl 200
Replies: 148
Views: 86533

I started my treatment saturday, it works in removing bb, but I can't stop worrying that it will come back when I finish the treatment.

This is a proof that bb(at least for me but I think that for others too) is caused by anaerobic bacteria like Prevotella and Fusobacterium, whether they are in ...
by C
Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Clorhexidina=Benzalkonium Chloride ?
Replies: 2
Views: 1812

You are right. Sorry for the wrong information. You can delete this topic.
by C
Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Clorhexidina=Benzalkonium Chloride ?
Replies: 2
Views: 1812

Clorhexidina=Benzalkonium Chloride ?

While searching on google about mouthwashes available in Romania I have found an interesting link. It's about a brand of mouthwash that contains "clorhexidina". I am 90% sure that "clorhexidina" is the romanian translation of Benzalkonium Chloride. But I'm not 100% sure so I've asked in a romanian ...
by C
Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Questions about "Finkelstein's tonsil smelling test
Replies: 3
Views: 1523

Thanks for the reply oceanside,

... I hope you're a female,...

Sorry to dissapoint you, I'm a guy. My nickname isn't very informative about that, i chosed it without inspiration when i joined because i didn't thought i would post. I think I will PM Jimi to ask him to change it if he can.

What ...
by C
Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Questions about "Finkelstein's tonsil smelling test
Replies: 3
Views: 1523

50 views of the topic and no reply
:(
by C
Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Questions about "Finkelstein's tonsil smelling test
Replies: 3
Views: 1523

Questions about "Finkelstein's tonsil smelling test

Dear Members and especially Professor Yehuda Finkelstein,

I decided to make the Finkelstein's tonsil smelling test described in the interview, because I think the origin of bad breath is in my tonsils. Yesterday I bought some medical gloves and in the evening, after I brushed my teeth, I tried to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗