It's been a while, everyone!
My husband suggested to me to try Coconut Oil pulling. I am swishing away as I am typing this. He swears it works! I'm not sure if it's because of it, but today, SO MANY HUGE tonsils stones came out! I think there are some more but I'm taking a break for tonight LOL.
I ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 43 matches
- Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52462
- Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where did everyone go?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6057
Wow, that's great! I hope it won't be too painful for you! Did you tell your doctor you want your tonsils out because of bad breath? If so, how did he react? My doctor doesn't recommend getting it out because he says the pain after the surgery is painful. I think I rather go through that than have ...
- Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:17 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: BB a little better these days...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1494
BB a little better these days...
Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a while since I was depressed once again that I can never get rid of my BB...
If any of you remember, my last story was that I thought I was on my way to being cured after fixing the root canal and filling infection I had.
WRONG!
There was always one thing I was ...
If any of you remember, my last story was that I thought I was on my way to being cured after fixing the root canal and filling infection I had.
WRONG!
There was always one thing I was ...
- Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
- Replies: 82
- Views: 79299
- Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please help me with my bad breath
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2732
- Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:36 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Almost Cured!?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5891
I would say about 1-2 weeks or so. When I get rid of the stones, my breath feels a lot better, but I can tell within 2 weeks or so that something is starting to build up again!
I wonder even if you get the laser surgery to close the crypts, there is a chance that you will develop crypts again in ...
I wonder even if you get the laser surgery to close the crypts, there is a chance that you will develop crypts again in ...
- Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:57 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Almost Cured!?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5891
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I updated!
Well...unfortunately...I still have BB. And for the last two weeks or so, it has been really bad. I guess it wasn't my teeth (I don't want to keep rememebring that I just spent close to $6000 for it! Ack!)
Anyway, it's my stupid tonsil stones. There ...
Well...unfortunately...I still have BB. And for the last two weeks or so, it has been really bad. I guess it wasn't my teeth (I don't want to keep rememebring that I just spent close to $6000 for it! Ack!)
Anyway, it's my stupid tonsil stones. There ...
- Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:37 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Almost Cured!?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5891
- Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Almost Cured!?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5891
Almost Cured!?
Hi everyone! I've already shared my BB story many months ago, but I wanted to mention today that I have come the closest to not having BB!
For the last so many years, I have spent so much money on Therabreath, Probiotics, Colon Cleansers, Breath Rx, Grapefruit Seed Extract, etc... you name it, I ...
For the last so many years, I have spent so much money on Therabreath, Probiotics, Colon Cleansers, Breath Rx, Grapefruit Seed Extract, etc... you name it, I ...
- Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:33 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Smelly Tooth? Cause?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11938
Thanks for the read! Tomorrow I will be going to fix the infected root canal, and hopefully I will be able to make an appointment for the two crowns soon. I am going on a trip soon so I hope I get this all done before then!
I know my bb will not completely go away but I hope it'll go away, even if ...
I know my bb will not completely go away but I hope it'll go away, even if ...
- Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:28 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My problem in detail...help needed.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4291
Wow Michael, your problem sounds just like mine! For me, the smell from my nose seems to be a big problem. The only thing I do is to cleanse my nose with a sinus cleanse in a nasal pot.
I clean out my tonsil stones many times a day since some of the crypts are so big and food easily gets in there ...
I clean out my tonsil stones many times a day since some of the crypts are so big and food easily gets in there ...
- Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:55 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Smelly Tooth? Cause?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11938
- Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Biotene toothpaste???
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3456
Hi! The last toothpaste I used was Biotene. I really like it! I wanted to try something different so currently I am using Smart Mouth. But I like Biotene better because the minty flavor is not very strong.
My BB is so bad that a strong minty flavor makes it worse! Once I am done with Smart Mouth I ...
My BB is so bad that a strong minty flavor makes it worse! Once I am done with Smart Mouth I ...
- Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:17 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Smelly Tooth? Cause?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11938
- Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad smell on floss, bleeding?GET A WATERPIK!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6665
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.