THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

BB a little better these days...

Tell us your story with bad breath
bb_girl
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:19 am

BB a little better these days...

Post by bb_girl »

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a while since I was depressed once again that I can never get rid of my BB...

If any of you remember, my last story was that I thought I was on my way to being cured after fixing the root canal and filling infection I had.

WRONG!

There was always one thing I was still bothered by, and that was the bad smell coming from my nose. This time I was sure if had to do with Post Nasal Drip, so I went to my ENT...again.

ENT doctor looked in my nose and he said it was VERY CONGESTED (and I don't even have a cold!) He prescribed Allegra D, which is an allergy medication. I have been taking that for the past week, and it it close to a miracle so far. I also gargle with Grapefruit Seed Extract, and it has loosened a lot of my tonsil stones! I usually have horrific BB after I'm hungry, but today, I was busy with work and nobody covered their mouth, and I haven't eaten for 10 hours!

I hope this lasts!!
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

are you saying the allegra d helped the nasal fart.
Sighn me up.lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗