THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 41 matches

by TiredofThis
Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tried the whole nutritionalist thing today!
Replies: 9
Views: 3341

Hi Sally.
I have also given up chocolate as my bad breath is due to dairy. It's SO hard, I'm a complete chocolate addict!

Try Tropical Source bars. You can even google VEGAN CHOCOLATE and see what comes up. It's quite good...and of course you can by vegan chocolate chips to make cookies and such ...
by TiredofThis
Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Therabreath
Replies: 8
Views: 4120

Does not work AT.ALL.

Don't even bother wasting your money. It made my mouth incredibly dry and disgusting, and it tastes terrible. I just use BreathRX...I like the way it tastes. it's expensive though. I think the majority of people on here just brush with normal toothpaste and use mouthwash. But ...
by TiredofThis
Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dairy Free Results...
Replies: 16
Views: 9371

So you are cured??? You don't get more reactions anymore?? I tried Lactaid a couple years ago but it didn't really make any difference with my smell.

Yup, I've been cured for months. I first completely eliminated dairy. Then after talking to a member on here who would "cheat" every once in a ...
by TiredofThis
Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dairy Free Results...
Replies: 16
Views: 9371

So, What i'm trying to say is that lactose intolerance meanse that when we eat lactose, our body is not able to cut lactose into little pieces or digest it, since lactose is a sugar, and glucose is sugar, glucose with yeast can lead to ethanol which then changes to acetaldehyde a strong sharp ...
by TiredofThis
Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dairy Elimination....one more time!
Replies: 15
Views: 6809

Sally,
It very well could be, or you could have dairy allergies, not intolerance. Not sure. I know I do have a very mild case of LI. which is why I suffer from the bad breath and have no other symptoms whatsoever. I think right now because I haven't had dairy in quite a few months, my body has to ...
by TiredofThis
Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dairy Elimination....one more time!
Replies: 15
Views: 6809

Sally,
I'm no longer completely off dairy, as I'm experimenting with Lactaid Fast Act pills. Three times a day with meals and any snacks that I want to eat that contain chocolate or cream. So far so good. I always ate things like cookies and cakes with no chocolate or cream of course, and never had ...
by TiredofThis
Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dairy Elimination....one more time!
Replies: 15
Views: 6809

Girlie,
I actually did have a smell on floss, which I left out in my earlier posts. When I would floss between my back upper molar, there would be a terrible stench!! Once I stopped the dairy, I didn't have that problem anymore. Now that I've been consuming the dairy again and taking the pills, no ...
by TiredofThis
Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dairy Elimination....one more time!
Replies: 15
Views: 6809

Thanks for that post, Girlie.

For those of you who do the dairy free diet and do find out that it is the cause of your bb, how would you feel about slowly re-introducing the dairy back in and taking an enzyme pill to help? This is what Kim does and I've been doing it now too. She really got me ...
by TiredofThis
Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Military & BB
Replies: 11
Views: 4629

Oh and just to add....expect people to get right up in your face and yell at you, and you have to respond back to them while they're all up in your face. It will be quite uncomfortable. I'd hate to have to think about you going through that, I know I'd be completely humiliated.
by TiredofThis
Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Military & BB
Replies: 11
Views: 4629

I'm going to second that. I've grown up in a military family and it is ROUGH. They will definitely find anything they can to pick at you. My cousin is actually in Afghanistan right now and he said that one of the guys has cat shit breath, and he doesn't want to talk to him because of it...and he'll ...
by TiredofThis
Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dairy Elimination....one more time!
Replies: 15
Views: 6809

My tongue was never bad to begin with. I have a slight case of Geographic Tongue but other than that, my tongue was pink and nice. The back (like most people) is always a bit coated but it's nothing that a tongue scraper can't get off. I have a bad gag reflex though and usually can't even get to the ...
by TiredofThis
Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dairy Elimination....one more time!
Replies: 15
Views: 6809

Questions answered:
I noticed a difference within less than a week. Possibly within two days or so but I didn't ask anybody until almost a full week after eliminating the dairy. I was too scared to ask before then in case it wound up not clearing up my breath.

I noticed that dairy was my problem ...
by TiredofThis
Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dairy Elimination....one more time!
Replies: 15
Views: 6809

Dairy Elimination....one more time!

Kim and I would just like to post again and let everybody know that we were both cured by eliminating dairy from our diets. Kim says that her breath smelled of poo, mine smelled of rotting dairy. So this has helped both of us. Kim also said that she takes lactose pills if she needs a little cheat ...
by TiredofThis
Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can I get your input? Brushing!
Replies: 1
Views: 1257

I absolutely agree with this. I do not feel clean unless I follow the daily routine of flossing, brushing, scraping and then rinsing. If I just brush, I feel like I smell (even though my bb came from the stomach). My sister always complains about having situational bb and I smell it on her...she ...
by TiredofThis
Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Going on a date now that I'm bb free. But GAH my nerves!!
Replies: 4
Views: 2364

Thanks for all the helpful advice, everybody. I went on my date last night and it went well. We all went out to dinner, and even while eating...no comments. I even asked my best friend who I NEVER talk to about my breath, if my breath smelled and she said "Nope, it smells minty." I had a half piece ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗