THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Dairy Elimination....one more time!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TiredofThis
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Post by TiredofThis »

Sally,
It very well could be, or you could have dairy allergies, not intolerance. Not sure. I know I do have a very mild case of LI. which is why I suffer from the bad breath and have no other symptoms whatsoever. I think right now because I haven't had dairy in quite a few months, my body has to get used to it again, because I've been getting some stomach pains after eating it.

I actually just wrote to Kim in the chatroom and told her that I really pushed it to the limit during lunch today. i went out to eat and had a quesadilla burger that had tons of cheese and mexi-ranch dressing, then finished it off with a vanilla brownie, topped with vanilla ice cream and maple butter. I wanted to pop another pill to be safe but it's just a pain in the butt and I'd rather see if one pill will work well enough to do the job. In an hour or two I'll have my sister smell my breath to see if it did me in or not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗