THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by frustrated
Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: If you were cured, what would you do first....
Replies: 19
Views: 6989

Im single and havent dated in years due to this curse!! I think I would french kiss the first man I see!!!!! \:D/
by frustrated
Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath bacteria identified
Replies: 14
Views: 5045

I have been using Smart Mouth for 2 months and havent notice ANY improvement at all...Im happy it works for u. ;)
by frustrated
Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How come people just all of a sudden
Replies: 21
Views: 6322

I am currently working with young kids- I am a teacher and trust me when I tell you kids are VERY cruel! Im sure if this individual had bb he/she would have heard comments before 14-18 years of age.
by frustrated
Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb as symptom of pnd caused by allergies?
Replies: 7
Views: 3476

Its been about 15 yrs since ive had bb. I was in a very long relationship with a man that didnt mind the bb but unfortunately it ended 2 years ago and its been VERY difficult dating since. Is there any research that links the mucus from pnd to bb??
by frustrated
Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb as symptom of pnd caused by allergies?
Replies: 7
Views: 3476

Im so sick of this s*hit its not even funny!!! So....Ive been single for almost 2 years now as a result of this CURSE! I have spent so much time and money trying to figure out whats causing this horrible bb!! :twisted: I have PND that I believe is related to it. I have an appointment with an ENT ...
by frustrated
Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Portable Halimeter
Replies: 9
Views: 10300

Portable Halimeter

I was wondering if anyones ever heard of Seju Kiss Me Meter. Its basically a portable device that allows you to test your breath to see how offensive it is. Personally I feel that this would be very beneficial especially in a social setting.

http://www.safe-drive.com/eng/menu2_5.htm
by frustrated
Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Im at my wits end!
Replies: 0
Views: 1202

Im at my wits end!

First of all my heart goes out to every individual that suffers from this horrible condition. I am the type of person that tries to find the positive in every situation no matter what it may be. However it is extremely difficult when every time I believe that I have found a cure it turns out that ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗