THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Im at my wits end!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
frustrated
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Im at my wits end!

Post by frustrated »

First of all my heart goes out to every individual that suffers from this horrible condition. I am the type of person that tries to find the positive in every situation no matter what it may be. However it is extremely difficult when every time I believe that I have found a cure it turns out that this horrid curse still exists. You name it and I have tried it!- Therabreath -Smart Mouth etc. I brush and floss with toothpaste and baking soda 3 times a day and gargle with peroxide to no avail. Im exhausted! I feel like whats the point of doing all of this and still have dog breath? I find it very difficult to even think of being involved romantically with someone with this condition and I find it unfair when I see see couples kiss and talk in close proximity of one another. I am a professional and unfortunately my job entails ALOT of talking. I wonder which one is worst-opening my mouth and offending the people sitting near me or keeping my mouth shut even when asked a question all day like some sort of wierdo?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗