THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by greenbay45
Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
Replies: 138
Views: 78052

fedenon - Yes digestive enzymes can be taken for long periods. It costs about $10 for a month's supply. No one else in my family has BB. Diet is the most important, eliminating the meats, dairy,eggs, beans are very important.

Archimonde - No rice doesn't worsen it at all, I eat it all the time. As ...
by greenbay45
Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
Replies: 138
Views: 78052

Larc400 - the tongue color is more pink but it's still turns whiter every now and then. I'm thinking it might be diet related.

fedenon - A good number of probiotics are non dairy, I don't recommend antibiotics for candida, just antifungals and probiotics. Flaxseed is a fiber supplement.

rmb - If ...
by greenbay45
Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
Replies: 138
Views: 78052

Larc400 - Yes the wrist test is actually accurate for measuring your mouth odor in my opinion but not with the BB coming from the insides. Yes I do the wrist tests but it usually doesn't smell bad if I don't have any mouth bb.

Archimonde - A lot of my diet consists of rice, soups, one fruit a day ...
by greenbay45
Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
Replies: 138
Views: 78052

fedenon - I think alcohol is a big no no, it just doesn't help the digestive system AT ALL. Also go with your instinct, if you think something is making it worse, it prob is. Avoid it. Yes I eat a lot of cooked tomatoes with no problems. I have lost a few pounds but nothing too crazy. I'm still able ...
by greenbay45
Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
Replies: 138
Views: 78052

FBSeeker - No I do not eat garlic and onions, never really ate them either before. It only took about 1 -2 months to see the results. Eliminating the bad foods (red meat, diary, egg, beans) was the biggest factor. If I had eliminated all those to begin with, it would have probably taken less than 1 ...
by greenbay45
Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
Replies: 138
Views: 78052

How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Background – I have been lurking here for months, I post in curezone sometimes. I’m not here to sell anything and will not list the brand names of what I took. Fecal BB, started in highschool. Now, 22 in last yr of College. Been suffering for about 7 yrs. Took a lot of antibiotics during preteen ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗