THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
@greenbay
Are you 100% sure that rice and chicken don't worsen your breath? I've found that any kind of grain or cereal worsen mine but maybe rice is the exception.. ? I'd love to add rice and chicken to my diet.
Also, the food you listed, did you copy the list from a candida website or did you make it from your own personnal experience? I've tried an anti-candida diet before and it didn't work.
Are you 100% sure that rice and chicken don't worsen your breath? I've found that any kind of grain or cereal worsen mine but maybe rice is the exception.. ? I'd love to add rice and chicken to my diet.
Also, the food you listed, did you copy the list from a candida website or did you make it from your own personnal experience? I've tried an anti-candida diet before and it didn't work.
Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
I have no patience to read through. But I know a normal person with normal body should be able to eat diary, red meat, egg and beans.
greenbay45 wrote:Background – I have been lurking here for months, I post in curezone sometimes. I’m not here to sell anything and will not list the brand names of what I took. Fecal BB, started in highschool. Now, 22 in last yr of College. Been suffering for about 7 yrs. Took a lot of antibiotics during preteen and teen yrs . I believe this is what impaired my immune and digestive system. Was treated for Hpylori and Acid Reflux in late teens but didn’t help with Fecal BB.
Feel your pain – I have experienced the same things you are. My Fecal BB could fill up a room. The who farted comments, the it smells like shit, people opening windows, covering noses etc. I however never had Nasal BB or Body odor, it was only Fecal BB when I talked. I have pretty much spent the last years of my life not talking to people other than family. School has been very tough but I’m proud of myself for hanging in there.
Nothing helped- I have tried it all- Threelac, Therabreath, Tri oral, Cholorphyll, etc You name it – I have tried it. My room is like a mini pharmacy. I have been treated for acid reflux, hpylori, and nothing helped.
Other symptoms – Constant bloating and cramps, IBS – constipation, Heartburn, bad skin, heart burn, white tongue etc. Chronic infections – Would always get a sore throat and painful ear ache whenever I binged on sugary/junk foods.
Breakthrough - I decided a few months ago that I would try EXTREMELY hard to cure this problem for once and for all, and do whatever it takes. I spent hours each day doing research. Learning as much as possible, reading all the success stories. A major breakthrough was realizing that even though it was chronic, it was much worse at certain times than others. Which got me thinking hard and realizing that the times it was worse was when I had eaten Red Meat, Dairy, Eggs or Beans. This was a major Breakthrough and eliminating these foods have been key, as well as doing other things. Towards the beginning of my diet, I also eliminated Fish and Chicken but I have added them back recently and still no Fecal BB.
Candida? - I was starting to doubt that Candida was a real problem because nothing I took for it worked and the diet seemed impossible. Then I remembered reading that someone cured their odor by taking a really large dosage of probiotics. They experienced die off symptoms and their odor went away. This person had fecal BO, not BB. But I decided to try it too, I took triple the dosage of a good probiotic and boy oh boy did I experience die off symtoms. It felt like a really bad hangover, Bad headache/dizziness but it went away after a few days and I have had such a different/cleaner taste in my mouth since then. I am now a believer in Candida/yeast overgrowth.
Steps to Take –
1) STOP Right away Right now – ALL Dairy, Red Meat, Egg and Beans (As well as any high sulfur/ smelly foods)
2) If Candida/yeast is a problem – Stop All sugars, junk and Alcohol.
3) Probiotics – Find a good probiotic, and take double or triple the dosage. Use what you feel is effective for you. Our digestive systems are in much worse conditions than others so our bodies require more. Remember the BB is a symptom.
4) Constipation – Work towards becoming more regular. You want to have at least 1 bowel movement a day. Taking blended flaxseed with some fruit and drinking lots of water has helped in keeping me regular. Plus it is important to regularly flush out all the toxins in your body.
5) Supplements – Take Calcium/Magnesium, Zinc, B Complex, Niacin, Double dosage of Vitamin C, and Biotin is said to help with Candida.
6) Digestive Enzymes – are a must. We need help with digesting foods so it’s a good idea to take this with every meal.
7) Antifungal – If Candida/yeast is a problem take a form of antifungal in either Grape Seed Extract, Garlic, Pau d’ Arco etc. I personally drink the Pau d’Arco tea.
Now I’m Fecal BB Free, I’m able to talk to people, make new friends, going out. The people who used to cover their noses now get in my face with zero reactions. It’s SURREAL.
Conclusion – My conclusion is our digestive system is significantly impaired and is the main cause of the Fecal BB. While I do not know exactly how or why it causes this problem in some people, I do believe that resolving the problems by putting back Good bacteria, killing yeast overgrowth, eliminating problem foods, using digestive enzymes and regularizing bowel moments will help cure this problem.
I didn’t want to believe Candida was a real problem either but I now do. But I noticed I ALWAYS suffered from sore throats and ear infections within 24 hour of binging on junk foods. The constant bloating and cramping has now 100% stopped. I even binged on some junk foods a few days ago and I experienced zero discomfort. Please let me know if you have any questions. There is hope out there for every single one of us. Keep believing and know that God is ALWAYS faithful. I cry and hurt sometimes thinking about all the lost years, never going to prom, etc but I’m just VERY grateful to have my life back and to start LIVING life.
Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
That's the whole point though isn't it - we don't have normal bodies and can't eat those things without smelling terrible.sharon wrote:I have no patience to read through. But I know a normal person with normal body should be able to eat diary, red meat, egg and beans.
-
greenbay45
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:19 pm
Larc400 - the tongue color is more pink but it's still turns whiter every now and then. I'm thinking it might be diet related.
fedenon - A good number of probiotics are non dairy, I don't recommend antibiotics for candida, just antifungals and probiotics. Flaxseed is a fiber supplement.
rmb - If you are having some success with Vitamin C, I suggest you keep taking it. To my knowledge, it's very hard to overdose on it.
JZ - No I do not have PND.
fedenon - A good number of probiotics are non dairy, I don't recommend antibiotics for candida, just antifungals and probiotics. Flaxseed is a fiber supplement.
rmb - If you are having some success with Vitamin C, I suggest you keep taking it. To my knowledge, it's very hard to overdose on it.
JZ - No I do not have PND.
-
greenbay45
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:19 pm
fedenon - Yes digestive enzymes can be taken for long periods. It costs about $10 for a month's supply. No one else in my family has BB. Diet is the most important, eliminating the meats, dairy,eggs, beans are very important.
Archimonde - No rice doesn't worsen it at all, I eat it all the time. As for chicken, I believe eating too much of it makes it worse but in small quantities is okay. The foods I posted were from my own personal experience.
I agree with you Charley, there is something wrong with our bodies and BB is a symptom.
Archimonde - No rice doesn't worsen it at all, I eat it all the time. As for chicken, I believe eating too much of it makes it worse but in small quantities is okay. The foods I posted were from my own personal experience.
I agree with you Charley, there is something wrong with our bodies and BB is a symptom.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
I'm taking all those supplements separately... funny, I can't keep them down if I take them in the morning. 3 times now, I got nausea 5 minutes afterwards. Must be a tremendous amount of acid in the morning in my stomach. Interesting thing is that after vomiting, my stomach felt better and think my breath was a bit better those days.
Anyway, I'm probably eating dinner too close to bedtime. No sense in helping digestion if I'm going to eat right before the system is shutting down.
To me, white tongue is closely related to mucous amount. High mucous rate seems to indicate that the stomach had a hard time digesting the last meal.
Anyway, I'm probably eating dinner too close to bedtime. No sense in helping digestion if I'm going to eat right before the system is shutting down.
To me, white tongue is closely related to mucous amount. High mucous rate seems to indicate that the stomach had a hard time digesting the last meal.
Hi,Tiredofcrying.
Welcome to forum
.
I've got reassured on this forum that cadida is contributing to BB along with nasal discharge dry mouth,bad diet etc.
This is 2nd week I'm on probiotics (4 bilion 3 times a day) and low suger diet.This is very important to keep carbohydrates low (this is not only candies and stuff but also bread) because it's a fuel for yeast.I've got confirmed in that.
So far got rid of sour tasteand overall feel better.
What kind of symptoms like candia dry mouth do you have?
Welcome to forum
I've got reassured on this forum that cadida is contributing to BB along with nasal discharge dry mouth,bad diet etc.
This is 2nd week I'm on probiotics (4 bilion 3 times a day) and low suger diet.This is very important to keep carbohydrates low (this is not only candies and stuff but also bread) because it's a fuel for yeast.I've got confirmed in that.
So far got rid of sour tasteand overall feel better.
What kind of symptoms like candia dry mouth do you have?
Happy that probiotics work for you. Probiotics definatelly work for people with candida along with antifungals.They also help with massed up digestive system.
I believe that people in US have to take probiotics costsntly,because dairy products like kefir, butter, milk, sour cream from regular store don't have probiotics at all.We also take antibiotics with meet.Sorry,without probiotics my urine smelled like I took penicilin.
I also have white coating on the toungein the morning when there is too much nasal mucus,because mu touge is fuul of debris and soaks in mucus during the night.
By the way.I posted a topic Let's meet up.Do you wanna meet up?
Please,if from US what location.
I believe that people in US have to take probiotics costsntly,because dairy products like kefir, butter, milk, sour cream from regular store don't have probiotics at all.We also take antibiotics with meet.Sorry,without probiotics my urine smelled like I took penicilin.
I also have white coating on the toungein the morning when there is too much nasal mucus,because mu touge is fuul of debris and soaks in mucus during the night.
By the way.I posted a topic Let's meet up.Do you wanna meet up?
Please,if from US what location.
Meet
Hi,
Glad you replied.I live in Las Vegas,Nevada. Far away from Indiana,but if you going to LV for vacation,just let me know.
I've got some untifungals from Planned Parenthood with flucanazol,there lots of generics.First,It's better to get tested for candida and ask the doctor.
Sometimes course of probiotics is enough.
I'm gonna get colostrum too.
Glad you replied.I live in Las Vegas,Nevada. Far away from Indiana,but if you going to LV for vacation,just let me know.
I've got some untifungals from Planned Parenthood with flucanazol,there lots of generics.First,It's better to get tested for candida and ask the doctor.
Sometimes course of probiotics is enough.
I'm gonna get colostrum too.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.