THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:36 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My battle with bad breath and social anxiety
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6980
I recently shared my story in this forum and just wanted to make sure you got to read it because I thought it might help others with bad breath. Here it is - Like many of you here I had been dealing with bad breath for most of my life- over 20 years. During those years you can say I tried many cures ...
- Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just sharing bad breath advice
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1077
Just sharing bad breath advice
Like many of you here I had been dealing with bad breath for most of my life- over 20 years. During those years you can say I tried everything I thought would help or advice I read about from others. My breath would sometimes improve for a few days but in time it would go back to the way it was ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.