THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by singfisher
Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
Replies: 138
Views: 78077

I am SO SO glad I came across this website. At first I thought there was something physically wrong with me because I am the only person I know who suffers from bb (from the embarrassing and socially debilitating fecal bb....). I mean, other people I am around get bb sometimes - but it's not that ...
by singfisher
Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tartar control
Replies: 1
Views: 1126

hello... yes I have a problem with tartar. I think it is becase I never got my teeth cleaned when I was a child and the build up of tartar is a permanent thing. Even if I go to the dentist to clean it, it comes back about a month or two later - showing up as black stains along the gum line where it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗