THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Tartar control
Tartar control
anyone here has a problem with tartar control...I mean if I forget to brush one night..the next day I can see a bit of tartar built up...and it builds forth like this....
-
singfisher
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:55 am
hello... yes I have a problem with tartar. I think it is becase I never got my teeth cleaned when I was a child and the build up of tartar is a permanent thing. Even if I go to the dentist to clean it, it comes back about a month or two later - showing up as black stains along the gum line where it is hard to get shiny clean. I use an electric toothbrush, which has help reduce the plaque/tartar forming, but still, i can never get rid of it
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.