THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by AcesUp311
Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath
Replies: 20
Views: 11941

Anyone can do the reverse flush? I can't figure it out.

Aces, can you find a picture online of how to position your head?

Hey, have you had any luck with the flush?

I figured out another way to do it, and it might be easier for you.

You do everything the same, except instead of doing it in ...
by AcesUp311
Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath
Replies: 20
Views: 11941

Anyone can do the reverse flush? I can't figure it out.

Aces, can you find a picture online of how to position your head?

I can't find a picture but when you have the solution in your mouth, act like you are going to swallow it, then just as it's about to go down your throat, blow it out your ...
by AcesUp311
Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath
Replies: 20
Views: 11941

Most of the stuff I do has been on my own trial and error. Nothing was helping me so I just started trying different things and the things I mentioned above work the best for me.

I did an experiment to see if I have nasal odor or not. One night I taped my mouth shut before I went to sleep. My ...
by AcesUp311
Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath
Replies: 20
Views: 11941

Aces, did you have the kind of BB that gets significantly worse like 12 hours after eating either: sweets, meat, dairy, alcohol ?

Do/did you have partially blocked nostrils, lump in throat, PND?

Yes to all of the above.

If I don't stay on top of the problem it will return with a vengeance the ...
by AcesUp311
Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath
Replies: 20
Views: 11941

One more thing to add, just to think about.

I think having bad breath is similar to having a disease like Diabetes or HIV. Of course, it's not as severe as those two things, but our breath situation will probably never go away and we will always be susceptible to it coming back IF we don't stay on ...
by AcesUp311
Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath
Replies: 20
Views: 11941

AcesUp, thanks for your reply. Lots of interesting information.

Weird how Adderall manages to stop that "farty" smell. There could potentially be some quite complex reasons behind that, beyond just relating to mucus.

Do you find that your tongue dorsum odours reduce proportionally with any ...
by AcesUp311
Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath
Replies: 20
Views: 11941

Going to try this reverse irigation now. Interesting stuff.

I've always felt there may be a contortion that I'm missing that prevents me from extending/compressing muscles enough to move mucous.

Me too. In my post above I talk about food particles getting stuck up in the throat and behind the ...
by AcesUp311
Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath
Replies: 20
Views: 11941

Great post!

If you used Alkalol 3 times a day without Aderrall, would that be enough for your breath to be fresh all day?

Thanks!

Yes, if you use Alkalol three times a day, then you should notice a dramatic difference. At least I do. Always do the flush after you eat a meal. Why? Because most ...
by AcesUp311
Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How To Accurately Test Your Breath
Replies: 0
Views: 1321

How To Accurately Test Your Breath

I thought this technique would help a lot of people test which methods are helping them and which are not.

So every time you try something to help your breath, do this immediately after to check your breath.

Take the deepest breath you can through your nose. Inhale all the way until your lungs are ...
by AcesUp311
Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath
Replies: 20
Views: 11941

You are welcome!

For the longest time, I thought dust allergies were causing my problems, too. But after I was tested for hundreds of different known causes I didn't have ONE single reaction to any of them. I was given every single nose spray medication you can think of. Nothing worked.

I even did ...
by AcesUp311
Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath
Replies: 20
Views: 11941

Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath

Thanks for reading. I am a new member here. I joined because I want to share how I got rid of my chronic bad breath of 14 years.

If you have any kind of sinus problem, then that is most likely giving you your bad breath. This includes allergies, thick post nasal drip, stuffy nose, etc. Whenever you ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗