THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 20 matches
- Fri May 01, 2009 9:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: DC, MD, VA, PA, DE, NY BB Sufferers
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2978
Re: DC, MD, VA, PA, DE, NY BB Sufferers
i would if i was close to u, but DC is far... u would really travel to those states to meet up with someone?
Yes. Ny is only 4.5 hours away. I can drive or catch the bus there, and visit my friend in Brooklyn while I'm there. Philly is only 2 hours away and DE is 1.5.
i actually live in ...
- Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: DC, MD, VA, PA, DE, NY BB Sufferers
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2978
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: DC, MD, VA, PA, DE, NY BB Sufferers
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2978
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: DC, MD, VA, PA, DE, NY BB Sufferers
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2978
Re: DC, MD, VA, PA, DE, NY BB Sufferers
I recently ran into my ex bf two weeks ago, and he was the only person who ever told me the truth about my situation. Nevertheless, he and I went to this store were he purchase a bottle of black seed. He said that it would cure my problem, and since then, I have been consuming 2-4 table spoons of ...
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: DC, MD, VA, PA, DE, NY BB Sufferers
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2978
DC, MD, VA, PA, DE, NY BB Sufferers
I recently ran into my ex bf two weeks ago, and he was the only person who ever told me the truth about my situation. Nevertheless, he and I went to this store were he purchase a bottle of black seed. He said that it would cure my problem, and since then, I have been consuming 2-4 table spoons of ...
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Saliva
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3198
- Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help! I have a sharp pointy object next to the tonsil
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1084
Help! I have a sharp pointy object next to the tonsil
Please help me! I just discovered a sharp pointy objected in the back of my throat on the back side of my left tonsil, and whenever I push on it, it hurts and causes my left ear to itch badly. I've been trying to see what it looks like but I am unable to see it. Do anyone have any idea what this ...
- Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relationship between Mouth and Nasal odor
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2770
- Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: friends, anyone?
- Replies: 28
- Views: 13398
- Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relationship between Mouth and Nasal odor
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2770
- Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How come family and friends won't tell you that you have bb
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1127
How come family and friends won't tell you that you have bb
I had the courage to actually ask 3 people today did I have bb. My male friend, my close friend, and my cousin who didn't reply. Two out of three people stated they have never notice any bb.
A member from this forum and I meet today and I was unable to detect any bb from him. He also stated he ...
A member from this forum and I meet today and I was unable to detect any bb from him. He also stated he ...
- Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: UK XMas Meetup, London, 12pm Dec 13th 2008
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5469
- Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB Couples.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2769
- Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Breath Profile
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2454
Re: My Breath Profile
13. I have to chew gum almost once every half hour if I want to work in the general office environment.
I go thru 6 sticks an hour, 3 packs everyday at work....I've probably at this point eaten around 15k sticks of gum in the last 5 years AND I absolutely HATE gum.[/quote
I freakin hate ...
- Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB Couples.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2769
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.