THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Help! I have a sharp pointy object next to the tonsil

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
depressindc
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:04 pm

Help! I have a sharp pointy object next to the tonsil

Post by depressindc »

Please help me! I just discovered a sharp pointy objected in the back of my throat on the back side of my left tonsil, and whenever I push on it, it hurts and causes my left ear to itch badly. I've been trying to see what it looks like but I am unable to see it. Do anyone have any idea what this could be? I plan to go to the doctor asap.
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

depressindc,

I hope you have been to doctor ASAP.

YOU CAN TRY ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR.

Hope you get help.

Drastic
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗