THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by yensid789
Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
Replies: 41
Views: 19587

Hey Sux,
Yeah, I've been reading a lot of your posts lately. Actually, I was thinking of having the test and now that you've mentioned it I think I'll go for it. Thanks!
BTW, what was the result of your h.pylori test?
(i hope it's ok if i call u sux too)
by yensid789
Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
Replies: 41
Views: 19587

Elow Yippie,
Hi there! Great posts you have here, good links, too. I've been following the threads in the past days and I must say, I sure am learning a lot! And now I'm having a clearer picture on how fasting helps in getting rid of BB. Although I'm hesistant to try b/c I get severe epigastric pain ...
by yensid789
Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: people reaction when you bad breath link
Replies: 8
Views: 2594

de javu, anyone?
by yensid789
Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
Replies: 41
Views: 19587

Me too,my breath gets worse when not eating. Just bought activated charcoal,i heard its effective,absorbs and gets rid of the toxins. Im gonna try it later,let's see what happens!
by yensid789
Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: chris gibson's e-book
Replies: 1
Views: 980

chris gibson's e-book

hello to all! im kinda new here. i just wanna ask you if you have tried the e-book of chris gibson "NO MORE BAD BREATH AND GUM DISEASE: HOW I BANISHED MY BAD BREATH AND GUM DISEASE FOR LIFE". is it effective? hope to hear from you guys, thanks!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗