THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 49 matches

by dreamweaver
Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Need advice on wisdom teeth extraction
Replies: 11
Views: 5153

Okay guys, it's been a month and a half since my wisdom teeth extraction and I thought it was important for me to provide an update at this point.

I've had a very difficult recovery after the extraction. As mentioned in my earlier post that I got an infection 2 days after the extraction. The ...
by dreamweaver
Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Need advice on wisdom teeth extraction
Replies: 11
Views: 5153

Ok guys, I've done it. I've had my wisdom teeth extracted. Happened on Friday.

All was ok, until Sunday when I started getting massive swelling on the left side and also started bleeding again. I kept using ice packs and kept taking advil and percocet for pain.

Then I started getting this really ...
by dreamweaver
Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Need advice on wisdom teeth extraction
Replies: 11
Views: 5153

Thanks for sharing your experience, Hali.
by dreamweaver
Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Need advice on wisdom teeth extraction
Replies: 11
Views: 5153

Halitosisux,

I need some advice from you, since you're the expert on wisdom teeth and their complications.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth extracted next Friday. I want to get your feedback on the following:

1. I think you've stated in various places that you had a pocket where food debris and ...
by dreamweaver
Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10388

Captain,

Could you give an example of a typical day's diet?

I'm also currently on a low-carb diet, but I do eat bread 2-3 times a day, as well as potatoes 2-3 times a week.

I've tried going on no-carb diets a couple times before, but I stop b/c I end up losing a lot of weight very easily.

How ...
by dreamweaver
Tue May 19, 2009 12:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Oil pulling
Replies: 3
Views: 1655

I do it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning for 20 minutes. I'm not doing it as a miracle cure that's going to give results overnight. I'm looking at it as more of a long-term thing. Sesame oil and other oils have healing properties which will manifest themselves only if used consistently ...
by dreamweaver
Sun May 17, 2009 5:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Need advice on wisdom teeth extraction
Replies: 11
Views: 5153

Thanks for the advice Hali.

I really don't have any bad smell coming from the teeth/gums.

I was a bit turned off by how the dentist approached the issue though. Last time I went to get my teeth checked out, the dentist I saw told me about the extra fillings I needed and said she would consult ...
by dreamweaver
Sun May 17, 2009 4:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Candida
Replies: 10
Views: 3534

This website gives a good description/explanation of Candida infection. Please take a few minutes to first understand what the different symbols means. There is a Key (Legend) at the bottom of the page which explains the various symbols and indicators.

http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C7890.html ...
by dreamweaver
Sat May 16, 2009 12:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Need advice on wisdom teeth extraction
Replies: 11
Views: 5153

Need advice on wisdom teeth extraction

I visited the dentist again today. Got more fillings. He looked at my x-rays again and starting talking about extracting my wisdom teeth. I have 2 impacted ones on the left side. They are not causing me any problems right now. I'm pretty sure they are not playing any role in my condition. If I do ...
by dreamweaver
Fri May 15, 2009 3:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: COMMON SENSE CURE----2------
Replies: 13
Views: 4342

I use sesame oil. I think sesame oil is better for this purpose.

First thing in the morning on an empty stomach is best from what I've read. Do it for at least 10 minutes, but 15 to 20 minutes is obviously even better. Try not to swallow as you're swishing the oil in your mouth. If you do swallow ...
by dreamweaver
Sun May 10, 2009 3:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible natural remedies
Replies: 7
Views: 5149

Possible natural remedies

I have been doing some reading on natural remedies for things such as allergies, acne, IBS, acid reflux, etc. Two natural remedies caught my attention.

1. Turmeric

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/turmeric.html

2. Apple Cider Vinegar

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

Anyone ...
by dreamweaver
Thu May 07, 2009 12:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Oil pulling
Replies: 3
Views: 1655

Oil pulling

Anyone ever try oil pulling?

I've deen doing it for a couple days. I do see a difference. The taste in my mouth is much better, my tongue is pinker. This could be b/c of other factors as well though. I have been using black seed for a few days and also staying away from junk food and sugars, except ...
by dreamweaver
Tue May 05, 2009 1:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H. Pylori
Replies: 7
Views: 3556

Harry,

this is very good information. thanks for sharing.

I will be having an endoscopy done in a couple of weeks. The doctor said she will test for H. pylori.

Let's see what happens.
by dreamweaver
Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: acid/alkaline balance
Replies: 1
Views: 1398

acid/alkaline balance

I have been doing some research on a proper acid/alkaline balance in one's body and have read some very interesting stuff.

This website is a good starting point on the subject:

http://www.naturalhealthschool.com/pH-balance.html

I just tested my saliva pH and it seems to be around 7.4, which is ...
by dreamweaver
Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:27 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Finally told parents.....feel much worse
Replies: 12
Views: 6109

Hang in there man. Have you tried some of the things people have mentioned on this forum such as Searcing's water pik method? You have to try to see what's the most likely cause of your condition. Just create a prioritized list of the most likely causes such as teeth/gums, tonsils, acid reflux, Post ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗