THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If we are ever cured, would we become halitophobic?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2817
- Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: wisdom teeth and gums
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1022
wisdom teeth and gums
(not perfect english..but Ihope you get the idea).
Yeah I hade a wisdom teeth which secreted a very strength odor,and I went to dentist and they pulled itout, now the hole where the teeth use to be doesn't smell any longer, one problem solved,( but I still have halitosis), so If you have a wisdom ...
Yeah I hade a wisdom teeth which secreted a very strength odor,and I went to dentist and they pulled itout, now the hole where the teeth use to be doesn't smell any longer, one problem solved,( but I still have halitosis), so If you have a wisdom ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.