(not perfect english..but Ihope you get the idea).
Yeah I hade a wisdom teeth which secreted a very strength odor,and I went to dentist and they pulled itout, now the hole where the teeth use to be doesn't smell any longer, one problem solved,( but I still have halitosis), so If you have a wisdom teeth -even if it doesn't cause any pain- eliminate it!...and yeah gums makes it worse!! ......my go I think i have tried everything, im going insane.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
wisdom teeth and gums
Re: wisdom teeth and gums
I would be patient with it until the socket where the tooth used to be closes up completely. You can't declare solid victory nor defeat until it does.inyourface! wrote:(not perfect english..but Ihope you get the idea).
Yeah I hade a wisdom teeth which secreted a very strength odor,and I went to dentist and they pulled itout, now the hole where the teeth use to be doesn't smell any longer, one problem solved,( but I still have halitosis), so If you have a wisdom teeth -even if it doesn't cause any pain- eliminate it!...and yeah gums makes it worse!! ......my go I think i have tried everything, im going insane.
That the socket doesn't smell anymore is a good sign, but trust me, it may again on and off in the future until it seals up completely. Please also watch that food is not getting stuck in there. For the first few weeks after extraction you have to use a syringe to blast food debris out of the socket so it doesn't rot in there and stink up the place. It may do that in any case though...so hang in there.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.