For bad breath in general, we can use fresh reed rhizome (ÏÊ«¸ù; Xian Lu Gen). Use large amount of fresh reed rhizome and boil it in 3 litres of water. Consume it as replacement of daily intake of water.
For chronic respiratory diseases that give rise to bad breath, lily bulb (°ÙºÏ; Bai He) and ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 24 matches
- Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Simple Chinese herbs~~really help!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3501
- Gender:
- Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:48 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hi,guys,I tried NEILMED
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7549
- Gender:
- Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:28 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hi,guys,I tried NEILMED
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7549
- Gender:
- Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:27 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hi,guys,I tried NEILMED
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7549
- Gender:
- Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:03 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hi,guys,I tried NEILMED
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7549
- Gender:
- Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:07 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hi,guys,I tried NEILMED
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7549
- Gender:
- Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:04 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hi,guys,I tried NEILMED
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7549
- Gender:
- Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:01 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hi,guys,I tried NEILMED
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7549
- Gender:
- Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:21 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hi,guys,I tried NEILMED
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7549
- Gender:
- Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:35 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hi,guys,I tried NEILMED
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7549
- Gender:
- Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:27 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hi,guys,I tried NEILMED
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7549
- Gender:
Hi,guys,I tried NEILMED
I bought the Neilmed product---a bottle,50 packets.
I have tried for three days.
I don't have post nasal drip anymore, but I don't know why after I used it, the water would drop from my nose suddenly? and I have headache.
Just now, I ask my husband to smell my breath. He said "great".
I am not ...
I have tried for three days.
I don't have post nasal drip anymore, but I don't know why after I used it, the water would drop from my nose suddenly? and I have headache.
Just now, I ask my husband to smell my breath. He said "great".
I am not ...
- Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:49 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hi,guys, I am a new comer
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4153
- Gender:
I want to give you some ideas from Chinese BB forum, concluded from people's experience. Especially in using antibiotics. In China, people can buy antibiotics without prescription, so I think we are more experienced :lol: :lol: in using antibiotics.
1. Family members always say that you don't have ...
1. Family members always say that you don't have ...
- Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:23 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hi,guys, I am a new comer
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4153
- Gender:
- Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:35 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Maybe I can introduce you guys a Chinese style solution
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1861
- Gender:
- Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:01 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Maybe I can introduce you guys a Chinese style solution
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1861
- Gender:
Maybe I can introduce you guys a Chinese style solution
I learn it from Chinese BB forum,but it doesn't work for me, or the effect is too minor. For some, it is Ok. I think maybe I can introduce it to you.
A guy who is a colledge student of Chinese traditional medicine has BB, he tried eating Mungbean (Green gram) every morning as breakfast. He did it ...
A guy who is a colledge student of Chinese traditional medicine has BB, he tried eating Mungbean (Green gram) every morning as breakfast. He did it ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.