THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Maybe I can introduce you guys a Chinese style solution

Tell us your story with bad breath
sophia
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:13 am
Gender:

Maybe I can introduce you guys a Chinese style solution

Post by sophia »

I learn it from Chinese BB forum,but it doesn't work for me, or the effect is too minor. For some, it is Ok. I think maybe I can introduce it to you.

A guy who is a colledge student of Chinese traditional medicine has BB, he tried eating Mungbean (Green gram) every morning as breakfast. He did it for one year, and he is cured. Green gram in Chinese traditional medicine is a kind of medicine, which can expel all kinds of toxin.

Just boil green gram in water till they all split... eat them..and drink the water.

I have tried for one month, for me, the effect is too minor. not suitalbe for me. In the forum. some of them are cured.
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

Sophia, are there many people on chinese BB forums? I'm wondering how common BB is in China. Are there more posts on chinese forums than on this forum?

What does the typical chinese eat every day?

Thanks.
sophia
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:13 am
Gender:

Post by sophia »

Archimonde wrote:Sophia, are there many people on chinese BB forums? I'm wondering how common BB is in China. Are there more posts on chinese forums than on this forum?

What does the typical chinese eat every day?

Thanks.
Hi, Archimonde. I am Chinese in Quebec. There are many people on Chinese BB forum, which is very same as this forum. People have the same experience as you guys. Some of them have Tonsil surgery, some of them eat antibiotics, some of them try Chinese traditional medicine.

I don't think it is common in China because I seldom meet some people who have BB like me. But on the forum, there are many people. There are many posts there. And people are trying different ways to cure them.

Typical Chinese eat---white rice, different kinds of vegetable, pork or beaf, eggs, fruits, ....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗