THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 171 matches

by ElGrizzle
Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosisux said leave tongue alone. I think he right
Replies: 62
Views: 19243

Meowkity get the TMA test done!
by ElGrizzle
Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H pylori test negative
Replies: 15
Views: 9991

Hi Elgrizzle,

I tested positive to H pylori and have just recently finished the antibiotic treatment and have moved on to the antacids.

I also have room clearing stench from my nose and mouth and the antibiotics did nothing to help it. My BB is worse than ever and i also have bad reflux.

I was ...
by ElGrizzle
Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H pylori test negative
Replies: 15
Views: 9991

They said they didn't see anything unusual, and they took a biopsy of my small intestine, which came back negative for celiac disease, there was also no other abnormalities mentioned on the biopsy sample.

Mmmm, ok. You mentioned you don't have bad breath, but just a bad odor coming from your nose ...
by ElGrizzle
Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H pylori test negative
Replies: 15
Views: 9991

They said they didn't see anything unusual, and they took a biopsy of my small intestine, which came back negative for celiac disease, there was also no other abnormalities mentioned on the biopsy sample.
by ElGrizzle
Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H pylori test negative
Replies: 15
Views: 9991

They went into my stomach and small intestine when they did the gastro endoscopy.
by ElGrizzle
Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H pylori test negative
Replies: 15
Views: 9991

H pylori test negative

Ok, so I got my H pylori test back, and it was negative, so they will not prescribe me antibiotics. I told them that I have been treated with it before even though the test was negative. And when I was treated with it before the bad breath went away. Although I can't remember if the nasal odor went ...
by ElGrizzle
Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MeBO Research Testing
Replies: 30
Views: 11867

this is interesting
by ElGrizzle
Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I swear.. I found the cure!
Replies: 34
Views: 19486

That would make sense especially in the case of digestive disorders. But what can be done to effect mentality with medication can be done to effect the mentality with meditation. It might just take some work...

Keep us posted, n let us know if it comes back after you stop.

What other symptoms ...
by ElGrizzle
Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Check this out, makes sense... ICV
Replies: 15
Views: 8244

Well... I'm having the pleasure of being tested for TMAU. I have to go to the children's hospital to get it done (its a rare test, so only certain places can do it). I have a feeling that I do not have TMAU, but it will be good to have the test done to rule it out.

I had an H pylori test on friday ...
by ElGrizzle
Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Check this out, makes sense... ICV
Replies: 15
Views: 8244

Ok so... read this,

"Not all flatus is released from the body via the anus. When the partial pressure of any gas component of the intestinal lumen is higher than its partial pressure in the blood, that component enters into the bloodstream of the intestinal wall by the process of diffusion. As the ...
by ElGrizzle
Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Check this out, makes sense... ICV
Replies: 15
Views: 8244

This article has a good suggestion of diet...


http://www.transformationpowertools.com ... ess/?p=196
by ElGrizzle
Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Check this out, makes sense... ICV
Replies: 15
Views: 8244

Yes, you can have either constipation or diarrhea. Constipation is caused when the valve is closed all the time (which I have) and food stays in the small intestine, putrefies, overloads the livers and organs with toxins, and goes into the bloodstream and lungs.

Its also noted that this problem is ...
by ElGrizzle
Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Check this out, makes sense... ICV
Replies: 15
Views: 8244

Check this out, makes sense... ICV

http://gettingbetter.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=278


Do you notice a fart type smell when you eat?
Is your fart type odor inconsistent?
It may be Ileocecal valve syndrome.

I have noticed effective results by reducing rough foods, and de-stressing...

This is a ...
by ElGrizzle
Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Just figured out I have tonsil stones
Replies: 2
Views: 1422

Just figured out I have tonsil stones

I smelt this dude on the bus, and was like damn, thats how my mouth tastes sometimes. Like mothballs. So I looked it up, and found out one of the causes is tonsil stones. So I followed a procedure to remove them, and alas two large ones, and one small one came out, and they smelt absolutely ...
by ElGrizzle
Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ozone for BB/BO
Replies: 3
Views: 2251

interesting Iva, what type of BB do you have? Describe your history...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗