THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Check this out, makes sense... ICV

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ElGrizzle
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:51 am

Post by ElGrizzle »

Well... I'm having the pleasure of being tested for TMAU. I have to go to the children's hospital to get it done (its a rare test, so only certain places can do it). I have a feeling that I do not have TMAU, but it will be good to have the test done to rule it out.

I had an H pylori test on friday, and am waiting for the results...

Here is something that I noticed. I was smelling decent for a while at my friends house. All morning I was fine, then I drank a huge coke from mcdonalds (this is probably the first pop I have had in a while), and a few hours later I began to smell very bad, and my friend commented too, I could smell it also. It will come out my nose, and out my breath. I can also smell it strongly if I am in the car, in a closed space. It must have been the pop. I have had this from drinking pop before.

Therefor sugar seems to be "one of" the triggers.

As I said before I had good results from H pylori treatment, it just came back after a few months. I hope that it shows positive on the test so that I am certain. If not then other tests like D xylose could diagnose SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth).

There is a great deal of people who have gotten rid of there H pylori with "prevpac" but have had it come back with other treatments that dont have 100% cure rate. They have also noted how they have gotten rid of their fecal odor.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/helic ... F1C2LDU0MQ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗