Can you get fired from a dentist office just because you have bad breath?......and if the dentist starts complaining...
i hope he doesn't mistaket the patient's odor for me..
tell me what you guys think
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: getting fired
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1178
- Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: People at work
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2827
Re: People at work
ANYBODY?????Daisylady wrote:I'm about to be a dental assistant..any tips on how to deal with co-workers or dentists who may have prejudgments(of course) about my breath?
How do you guys deal with your co-workers and family ignorant comments or gestures?plz help
- Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:49 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: People at work
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2827
People at work
I'm about to be a dental assistant..any tips on how to deal with co-workers or dentists who may have prejudgments(of course) about my breath?
How do you guys deal with your co-workers and family ignorant comments or gestures?plz help
How do you guys deal with your co-workers and family ignorant comments or gestures?plz help
- Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: JoB Interview
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1172
JoB Interview
Any tips on a job interview?...for a dental office?
anything will help besides telling me about gums and mints, because duh..of course i've tried those..and they work tempororaily..
anything will help besides telling me about gums and mints, because duh..of course i've tried those..and they work tempororaily..
- Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fustration
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2227
Fustration
ISN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO OTHER PEOPLE REACTIONS...MAKE HAVING BB HARDER TO DEAL WITH...I NOTICE WHEN I DON'T PAY PEOPLE ANY MIND THAT I'M MUCH BETTER AND NOT DEPRESSED AT ALL...IF I KEEP THINKING BOUT MY PROBLEM..I GET DEPRESSED AND CAN'T ENJOY LIFE...I LOST WEIGHT THINKING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM AND ...
- Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: when u smell plaque
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1657
when u smell plaque
when you smell plaque on your teeth or between your back molars does that mean anything except the fact that you need a cleaning?
and if the wisdom teeth and 2nd molar are so close its hard to get it there...should i tell my hgyienist to make sure she gets into that spot between the molars?
oh yea ...
and if the wisdom teeth and 2nd molar are so close its hard to get it there...should i tell my hgyienist to make sure she gets into that spot between the molars?
oh yea ...
- Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OraMd.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1220
OraMd.
Has anybody tried OraMd? can u share your experiences please?
- Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:06 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I just continue to get angrier.....
- Replies: 27
- Views: 15514
hey
Hey I use Therabreath toothpaste but not the mouthwash because I taste exactly what you said, a weird metallic taste. I no longer use the mouthwash. My breath returns to crap in 5 minutes no matter what I use but I stick with Therabreath toothpaste and chewing gum as it is the only one that semi ...
- Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:51 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Bad Breath..Therobreath
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5306
Bad Breath..Therobreath
Can u guys please share your experiences about therabreath?...i already tried smartmouth and breathrx...which burned my mouth....anyways..please share your experience..both postive and negative....including the nasal and sinus spray..
p.s if i don't even have to open my mouth for people to smell my ...
p.s if i don't even have to open my mouth for people to smell my ...
- Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath..ugh...I'm so depressed...i've thought of s*****e
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1401
Bad Breath..ugh...I'm so depressed...i've thought of s*****e
Can u guys please share your experiences about therabreath?...i already tried smartmouth and breathrx...which burned my mouth....anyways..please share your experience..both postive and negative....including the nasal and sinus spray..
p.s if i don't even have to open my mouth for people to smell my ...
p.s if i don't even have to open my mouth for people to smell my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.