THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

JoB Interview

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Daisylady
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:35 pm

JoB Interview

Post by Daisylady »

Any tips on a job interview?...for a dental office?
anything will help besides telling me about gums and mints, because duh..of course i've tried those..and they work tempororaily..
Speak_no_evil
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:46 am

Post by Speak_no_evil »

The only other thing I can think of is water. keep a bottle with you. In those situations I normally casually mention I take meds for allergies or something and they dry my mouth. The interviewers have never minded. So I just sip through out.
Almost 3 months post tonsillectomy...no avail.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗