THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by sly
Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Aerobic Oxygen drops- manages bb well!
Replies: 8
Views: 6679

please explain, where do you buy such drops? and how often must you use them? you just put a few drops in a glass of water and swallow? thansk!
by sly
Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fungus in Nose/Sinus and Anti-fungals
Replies: 26
Views: 10239

I too feel that my BB is coming form some sort of PND and from a gum.tooth area in one part of my upper teeth area...it feels like a leak is here,a sinusy leaking feeling that has plagued me forever..dentists and perion. could not find anything wrong, of course! But today, I can feel that annoying ...
by sly
Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is anyone having this problem? leaking sinus into gums?
Replies: 8
Views: 3626

well I spent a good hour or so on curezone.com....pretty good info there!! lots of people seem to have the BB from sinus problems...today my throat is horrible with drainage, etc..took an over the counter pill to help...believing this is part of my problem...breath is BAD today..real bad....I now ...
by sly
Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is anyone having this problem? leaking sinus into gums?
Replies: 8
Views: 3626

Thanks again! I just wrote a detailed reponse, but don't now where it went!!! Oh well...I was saying that you are right about the close prox. between teeth and sinus...I will contnue to search for info! and my cure!
by sly
Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is anyone having this problem? leaking sinus into gums?
Replies: 8
Views: 3626

again, thank you so much for responding! I read the 1st page, will continue tomomrow... had hopes up, but then the person writing had his teeth recently pulled, and mine have been out for 20 years! also, my stinky area, i believe, is further front, a smaller tooth and the gum around it, above it ...
by sly
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is anyone having this problem? leaking sinus into gums?
Replies: 8
Views: 3626

thank you so much for responding! I really feel like a freak..sometimes I can smell this on a finger, sometimes after licking my lips, ugh...the awlful smell....sometimes i smell that heavy poo smell that others talk about, and sometimes just catch a wiff of something and then it's gone...i do feel ...
by sly
Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is anyone having this problem? leaking sinus into gums?
Replies: 8
Views: 3626

Is anyone having this problem? leaking sinus into gums?

I really believe that my BB is coming from sinus area ...leaking into gumline! I can "feel" something with my tongue in the area , upper side, and taste a foulness there as well...have been to many dentists , a perodint. who did a scrape,an ENT , had an MRI...no one can pinpoint my problem! but I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗